Capital One Prepaid / northland group inc.
I have a prepaid Visa from Capital One and it has not been in service since the end of November 2008. I tried to use it in Nov. and could not. No where was there any information as to me even having a card or available credit with the card. My last usage of the card left me with a balance of @ 14.00 and trying to get in touch with anyone about it was like pulling teeth. I just want to know why I am being billed $431.83 with a settlement offer of $215.92, when I haven't been able to use it . I understood that after 90 days of inactivity the offer goes to a $5.95 a month service fee, so where did the $392.00 come from?
More Capital One Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - bank policy and customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card scam
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - horrible practices/policy
- Capital One Financial Corporation - spark business credit card