Capital One Credit Card / deceptive practices!
On January 8, 2008 I got a new credit card from Capital One, taking advantage of advertised offer of 5.99% for life. I promptly transferred $7,500.00 worth of other debt to this card. I set up payment via the web. I paid $250.00 on January 22nd, in advance of the first billing, which I HAVE NEVER received). I have attempted to make a second payment (still having received no statements) but the account is locked on line and I am unable to make a payment.
After reading literally hundreds of complaints against this credit card and bank, I now realize they are VIPERS and certainly up to no good. If I had adequate funds I would promptly pay off this card and take out ads stating my opinion of their obviously underhanded activity.
I would LOVE to join any class action suit against Capital One and their credit card practices. I suspect they are going to be giving me a lot of grief over the next few months. I would also love to sue individually, but at this time I don’t think I can afford such a lawsuit.
More Capital One Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - attitude and unwillingness to help us 
- CapitalOne - contact information update; credit cards
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - making a dispute a nightmare
- Capital One Financial Corporation - card doesn't work