Capital One / customer service
I just called capitol one [protected] to cancel payment protection. As usual, the woman on the phone tried to explain the benefits of this service on and on suggesting I should keep it. When I said "I don't want to have more info about this service, I just want to cancel it" she just said OK it is canceled starting today and she hanged up immediately while I was trying to ask for the confirmation number for this cancellation... I don't want to blame the company for rude people like this but I was so annoyed...I was talking and she hanged up! Another issue is that they better hire people for phone services with an understandable accent. Sometimes i have to ask them to repeat because I don't understand their English well!
When you call them to activate your credit card, make sure that they don't charge you with creditinform and payment protection, make sure you ask about those..
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card
- Capital One Auto - loan for volkswagen
- Capital One 360 - checking account
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer representative verbally agreed to remove lates on my account
- Capital One Financial Corporation - branch banking