Canadian Tire / purchasing tires
I called on May 12th at 10:50 am inquiring about purchasing tires. I started by selecting the auto parts directory and it rang into no one. Then I called back and selected the auto service. I said the word "tires" and she said hold on a second and immediately spat me back into a dead line where no one answered once again. I let it ring for 200 times with no one even recognizing the call. Is this supposed to be service? Why would I shop at Canadian Tire ever again?
Updated by chill1986, May 12, 2017
I got a call back from Luca who was quite professional in how he handled the situation. He got me an appointment quickly and I'm getting them installed in an hour.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom