Canadian Tire / price match policy and complaint

1 Brampton, Ontario Shoppers World Brampton, Canada

I went to shoppers word location and want to buy Vacuum cleaner [protected] on clearance for $89.99 as per website price . I visited store to purchase the item yesterday evening Saturday Oct 28, 2017 but they advised that they don't have in stock and lets see if another store have it and they checked in the system and mention that George town Canadian Tire store has two in stock and we called immediately to Georgetown store and request to ship to Brampton store and they mention that sorry, you have to come and pick up from George town . Today morning Sunday I drove all the way from Brampton to George town and they refused to give me for $89.99 by saying that our store is different while Carrying the same name Canadian tire... cannot digest that. Then I refer about the one day before conversation and mention that why their wasn't proper disclosure about the price . But they don't want to listen. I am a Layman and I assume that all stores are same as other franchise. and policy is same and price should me same at all locations .

Ri