Canadian Tire — impolite manner of shift manager
Last Saturday on 29 April about 12:30 p.m., I wanted to buy some LEDs from Canadian Tire store in Steels and Yong, next to the Center Point Shopping Mall.
When I asked from cashier about the price, a man who claim later that he is the manager of the branch, intertwined and yelled at me and rudely responded: "here is Canada, and there is nothing for free", even the cashier politely excused me, but this manager!!! harsh manner really annoyed me. I am very unhappy with this irresponsible manner that I believe destroys Canadian Tire reputation and customers' trust.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and making me sure that this kind of impolite manner will not happen again.
My contact number is [protected]. and my email address is: [protected]@gmail.com
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom