Canadian Tire / eliminator ultra agm auto batteries
Had starting problems with my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Replaced the original battery with the Cdn Tire Eliminator Ultra AGM Auto Battery. Continued having starting problems but alternator is fine and no drains on battery. Chrysler/Jeeps "solution" is the battery tests bad, Claiming Chrylser has a state of art battery tester; which Cdn tire does not. Cdn tire kindly replaced the new battery with another new battery. One month later I am boosting the car again.
Have you ever had problems with this battery type with any specific make or model of vehicle?
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom