Canadian Tire / fraudulent auto service
I bought winter tires from Canadian Tire and had them install them. When I got the bill there was a charge of $7.95 per tire for a new valve stems. My vehicle is a 2008 Grand Caravan with about 10 000 km on it. I asked about the valve stems and they said on the tire course they took, some guy said vehicles with tire pressure monitoring systems should have the valve stems replaced every time the tires are mounted on the rims.
I called the service manager at my local dodge dealership and he told me that is absolutely false.
Another reason why no Canadian Tire mechanic should ever touch your vehicle!!
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - online order payment and handling
- Canadian Tire - wheel alignment balancing
- Canadian Tire - pay at the pump
- Canadian Tire - seasonal car tire change from summer to winter tires
- Canadian Tire - customer service