Canada Post / xpresspost

Canada

Ticket #: [protected]. I sent an item via expresspost on Dec. 29 2016 to the offices of immigration quebec located in downtown montreal. Almost a month later this item has not been delivered. the government forms that I sent on behalf of my client by xpresspost on December 29 2016 are to be received no later than January 24 2017. After this date my client's file with the immigration department will be closed. Despite my numerous attempts and requests I have not been able to get a straight and clear answer as to why my Xpress post item is sitting in a canada post warehouse somewhere in Montreal. I have suggested to my client to file a legal action for damages in Quebec provincial court against canada post because this kind of service is unacceptable and your customer service was completely useless and inadequate in resolving my delivery issue . My client has suffered stress, inconveniences and may see his immigration file closed because of the gross negligence and incompetence of some employees at Canada post.

Ca