Canada Post / never attempted to deliver

Aug 8, 2015
1140 Blanchard Avenue
Hello, I see online that Canada Post «attempted» to deliver me my package yesterday at 8:30am, they also stated that they left a card advising me where to pick up my package. There was no card left, and I had to figure out where to pick up my package. I was home the day they supposedly came to deliver my package... Now I have to go out of my way to pick it up. Really inconvenient and i`m not impressed with false information advising they left a card for me. That is absolutely not true. My package tracking number is the following [protected]

N  23rd of Jan, 2017 by
There is a scam going on and people sending phony emails stating it's from Canada post saying they attempted a delivery and nobody was home and there is a link to click on. This is a scam people trying to gain information from you. I have had a couple of these emails so far . Canada post always leaves a card on the door and attempts to deliver two to three times (usually written in the card ) . Beware of phony email there are many many going on right now you need to know how to distinguish the real from the fake if unsure call the real company to ask questions but don't open or respond to these emails it's getting real bad. I have gotten some from Canada post, impark, Canada revenue and paypal that were all fakes.

Canada Post Logo Canada Post