Canada Post / didn't receive packages
Tracking information states I was to receive 2 small packages on Nov 21. I didn't get them.
Tracking #[protected] for Clearly contacts and Tracking #DHL-GLOBAL-MAILGM295323567000383000 for Tophatter earnings.
Were they delivered to the wrong house?
Did they fall behind the seat and are still in the delivery truck?
Were they taken?
Some other reason?
I don't know. What I do know is that I order a lot on line and this is the first problem I've had. I also know that there has been different delivery persons delivering packages at all times of the day including weekends in the past 2 weeks in addition to my regular delivery man who is fantastic.
This is worrisome and annoying. I'm also waiting for 5 more deliveries within the next week or so which I am now worried about.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail