Cablevision / Optimum / billing, sales, customer service. corporate

I had frontier for phone and internet. I recently switched to the triple play with optimum. Big mistake. Called three different sales people got 3 different prices. I have been with Optimum Tv for years and am a good customer. One told me my bill would be 189, but then I got added cost of 10 for internet box. Then I told them in order to switch to the service I didnt want to pay any additional fees. they came I switched and have a bill 130 dollars more than expected. Prorated charges and 60 dollar fee for me to get added services???
Is this the way you treat loyal customers. You treat new customers better. I called to try to get some fees off. Spent over hour on phone, the person said no supervisor available, then he said he found one. Was on hold for over 20 min then hung up on. Tried the chat and told my story wanted to talk to corporate or supervisor another hour and the run around.
Needless to say I have a huge bill, and should have gone with frontier for everything; which I will do in the next month or so. This company has gone downhill with all these high cable box, and internet modem chargers. Also, if I am adding services why should I have to pay a fee. Besides the fact I can't even talk to someone to help me, I just get the runaround. Well I will certainly never recommend this company to anyone.

Tr