Burger King / rudeness/cleanliness/employee relations
I visited the dining room on 8-24-08 at 1p.m. the manager that was there his absolutely hidios and very unprofessional his name was Jim he would not relay his last name. the store was very dirty my order was completely wrong and his employee relations are totally ridiculous the entire time that I was try to enjoy my meal he was steadily yelling at employees and talking to the like they were just low life dirt. I have been a customer in this store for well over 5 years and always have had a great experience I will no longer visit this burger king and I will also let everyone I know exactly what kind of establishment this is. I appoached the manager and expressed my thoughts to him and as I was exiting the door the manager used abussive curse words. I am glad to know that burger king employees managers of inproffesionalism as they have here lately. I do a lot of blogging and this will definetly be on them.I assume to take my money to other establishements where I am treated with dignity and respect and can enjoy my meals in peace.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee