Burger King

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 by

whopper

Lagrange, Georgia
Last night 01/11/2018 me and my family went and got 2 Whopper meals and the kids meals Togo. We got home and me and my husband started to eat and noticed that everything was so soggy, then we looked in BOTH burgers and they were PINK!!! I am pregnant and that is so dangerous for me to consume undercooked meat! We often have missing items from this burger king but this time that was just too far! We couldn't even finish our food! I no loner have the receipt. I do know that we went before 6 PM EST. LAGRANGE GA ON ROANOKE ROAD . I would like something from this AWFUL experience! Like to some type of refund or coupons for FREE things.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  11th of Jan, 2018 by    +3 Votes
So, you're pregnant and eating fast food that might get you sick? Then you want free coupons for more fast food that will make you sick while you're pregnant?
D  12th of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
You're pregnant and eating that crap (which was "just too far" this time) but now you're okay eating more of that garbage if it's free? Did you take the food back to the store? No, because it just didn't happen.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree