Burger King / whopper burger
On 10/18/2018 approx 7:30PM, I bought 2 whoppers from Burger King on Martin Way, Lacey, Wa, and aside from the lettuce/pickles/mayo, they only put 1 slice tomato which was 1.5" in diameter, and 2 pieces approx 3" long from a slice of an onion (disgusting).
What ever happen to "Have It Your Way" (w/o cost), or at least include enough toppings to justify the size of the burger. Sad and shameful to rip customers off like this, and then to charge 30 cents for extra tomato. Just put enough toppings, Dam-it!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - slow and nasty 
- Burger King - customer service policies 
- Burger King - rodeo king burger
- Burger King - chicken tenders, two whoppers and spicy chicken sandwich 
- Burger King - restroom and order