Burger King / theives
I purchased a hamburger from Burger king in Tupelo on West main. The order was $3.38. I gave the cashier $20.38. I acidentally drove off and left my change. I called immediatel after I realize I left it. The person to whom I was talking said that no one had left change. I assured her I did and so she said when she counted the drawer she would see if they were over. At any rate I went back and waited until she counted. She then tells me they are $12. over, not $17.
Well I took the $12. but it is disturbing to know there are theives
working at. BK. I don't know who. but someome took $5. that did
not belong to them. I would of gladly given them $5. rather then to have it stolen. I would hope this doesn't happen often.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Service
- Burger King - cheesy tater tots
- Burger King - Didn't get all of the order
- Burger King - chicken burger
- Burger King - horrible food