Burger King / quality of food

Folkston, GA, United States Review updated:

Me and my husband visited your rest in folkston this afternoon. He ordered a #2 with onionrings and a choco. Shake. I ordered a whopper junior and a small drink. We were traveling back home thank god, because the burgers were so sloppy they were falling apart, had way too much ketchup and mustard, our shirts were a mess. And they onion rings were barely warm. I was very dissatisfied.

Comments

• Ri
      30th of Oct, 2008

Whatever happened to the charbroiled flavor of the burgers at Burger King. I worked for the first burger king in Cincinnati, and in those days the whopper was 39 cents and the burger was 19 cents, and the cheeseburger was 24 cents. They all had a delicious and juicy charbroiled flavor and was tasty, the best burger I have ever tasted. I have been an avid fan of the Burger Kings since it came to Cincinnati and enjoyed working for Florence Schuller who was the owner. She prided herself in delivering a quality product and always jokingly called the whopper "super delicious" a meal on a bun. I would love to see Burger King return to the quality and taste it was known for and hope that this is done soon even if I have to pay more for the sandwich. Burger King, take this to heart.

• Oo
      10th of Apr, 2011

Food is not good here, WiFi doesn't work reliably, cleanliness is pathetic, drive thru takes total precedence over dine-in, constant incorrect or poorly prepared orders. The list goes on and on.

• Id
      7th of May, 2012

I always use the wrapper to wrap half the sandwich while I eat.