Burger King / order incorrect paid for spicy chicken meal did not receive
For the first time I tried Grub Hub to order my food from Burger King 10142 S Phillips HWY Jacksonville FL [protected] order number [protected]-2816513 1 whopper Jr meal 1 Spicy Chicken Meal and a Free XL burger with the order. I did not received the Spicy Chicken meal I paid for, but received the free XL burger. Food was cold when it reached me and I tried calling from the time my ordered arrived at 1:15pm, which I ordered it at 12PM thinking I would have it by my lunch time since the app said it would be about 30-40 minutes. I'm sure they were busy however, that has no bearing on making the order and making sure everything is in the bag especially what I paid for! I will not use Burger King as my Burger joint this is not the first time with issues from them. There are other Burger places that get it right and I will just use them. I need my refund for the meal I paid for and didn't get, so I guess I'll have to make my way there in order to take the food I have back to them since everything was cold and this was my lunch time so of course I cannot go back up there right now and they have the phone off the hook. No one is talking on the phone for over an hour straight. so disappointed
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee