Burger King / service/lack of cleanliness/dirty

1 Main StreetMarseilles, IL, United States
Phone: (815) 795-9300

My friend and I went to burger king today. After waiting several minutes for service I ordered a sandwich and large soda, my friend had a soda. We got our order but no napkins or receipt. The sandwich was fine but the service and the lack of cleanliness left a lot to be desired. The floor had clumps of dirt all over and had it had not been washed in some time. The windows were filled with fingerprints and hand prints.

There were men working inside. There were screws on the floor. I have a handicap and had I stepped on one of the screws and went down I would have hurt my titanium hip and probably my ankle that has screws in it. I pushed the screw that was on the floor out of the way with the cane I use.

When we finished I went to refill my soda. I noticed that the crew member who took a fresh basket of fries out of the hot oil wiped his nose on his arm! Is that sanitary?? I think not. I did not see a badge on his shirt so I do not know his name. I asked about the rubber/plastic gloves and hair nets that they used to wear. I was told that they do not have to wear them anymore. I hate to think what goes into the 'fast' food that is prepared.

I asked for the number of the store to call burger king hq but was given the number of the store. I knew it was the store number because of the exchange and no area code was given. I called the number I was given and there was no answer. I asked for the store number. I was told that it is #1012. I like burger king original chicken sandwich but I think it will be a long time (If ever) before I go back into the marseilles burger king.

I noticed that they are hiring managers. I would love to be the manager—things would change!! The crew would work for their paychecks and be more friendly to the customers.

De