Burger King / ex employee harrasment complaint

1 Gate City, VirginiaGate city, United States Review updated:

Burger King in Gate city VA or Weber city VA. I will. He has Burger King overnights as a kitchen and saw that employees were smoking after hours inside of the Burger King kitchen along with eating food out of the fryer tray, amongst all the other food being the toppings and just burgers for free. Very dirty and nasty cooking environment. Some overnight employees were dealing drugs out of the back door. Poor management all together. Tommy the overnight manager just sat in his office while everyone else were outside smoking as I was told to stay and take orders in the kitchen. I asked questions on what and were to do what being a week old and the Tommy the over night manager just starred at me and then walked away. Asked another employee Brandon aka Max what I could help with and he jumped up and pushed me and the Verbalee and salted me using many off colored swear words and told me if I cant do it that I needed to leave or he was going to finish for me off. I then took it that if I didn't leave I might be physically hurt by Brandon a.k.a. Max and I quickly told the manager I was leaving if I can get treated any better than this and that I would be talking to My Attorney-and I'll left. While all this was going on the day manager Brittany was out in the lobby with her son and her mother and 15 year old sister and Tommy the over night manager laughing and joking in front of costumers. I'm reporting this burger king to the BBB better business bureau and the health inspector. Also will be pressing charges towards Burger King for poor work environment. My name is Mark Stanley I live at: 194 Prospect Church rd
Gate City VA 24251. [protected]-8213 my family in the tri city's are very well know, my aunt is Judge Jean Stanley and I have no problems getting representation and have done so all ready. This all can be stopped if I can get an apology from the owner Diane Clayton or a written apology.
We will move on this issue in one week if not contacted. Thank you for your time form employee Mark Stanley Bob Green attorney at law.

Ma
May 3, 2018

Comments

smash

4th of May, 2018

I admit that I made this up because they fired me. Now they are threatening to sue me. I retract my statement and want this removed from the site.

4th of May, 2018

Burger King locked me out of my account. Bunch of bullies. They locked me out of my account and are threatening to sue me. I admit that I was angry when I posted this. I made most of it up because I was angry that they fired me. Now they locked me out of my account after threatening to sue me if I do not remove this post and tell the truth. Well how can I remove a post if they blocked me from my account. Also why are they being such bullies? I only posted this in anger because I was fired less than an hour ago. Bunch of punk bullies.