Burger King / customer service
at 8:07 my wife and I went to your location at the corner of austell rd and hurt rd in marietta georgia and we both are senior citizens, as we took the trouble to park and make our way to the door for a dine in dinner the door was locked and we looked at the sign on the wall beside the door that said the dining room is open till 10 pm on most nights and 11 pm on the other nights so we stood there till a young man saw us and he rudley said go to the drive through and i pointed out the hours on your sign and again he gave us a dirty look and rudley pointed at the drive through and said go to the drive through! If we had wanted to pick up our food and drive home just to eat a cold dinner we would have just stayed home and made something there, there was no signs indicating why the dinning area was closed. I will drive the extra miles to eat at a differant establishment from now on. Thought you should know why this location is probly not doing to well.
thanks for a wasted night;
PO BOX 2696
Smyrna, Ga. 30081
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - rude drive thru
- Burger King - bacon king 
- Burger King - 2/$6 - big fish & whopper
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through