Burger King / worst service I ever dealt with!

Service at this burger King near my house is the worst I've ever dealt with. They always have a ton of people running around waiting on people but no one seems to be cooking!! Drive through is a park and wait. Inside is easily a 20 min wait.
Orders are rarely right and they never can make change!! It's a running joke at work if we go to burger King is what did you end up with or did you make money on it.

I love their product but it just isn't worth it. I think these places should be spot checked and rated more often. Well it's either Wendys or McDonalds then, their loss.

N  9th of Jul, 2007 by
I took my to sons to Burger king for Big Kids meals specifically because the commercials said they had Transformer toys. So I ordered two Big Kids meals, when I pulled off, the boys found that they had two little tikes (baby toys). I turned around and went back and I was advised, we are out. I explained I would not have purchased kids meals for baby toys. They were no help I then called and asked to speak to a manager and he was no help, I explained that the least they could have done was put up a sign on the drive through or explain over the intercomm that they are out of the advertised product, he said they do not do that.
I will be in contact with a district manager.
A  26th of Jul, 2007 by
I go through the drive threw window at least 3-4 times a week in the morning on my way to work. The young man that takes my order never says anything other then "can I take your order?' When I pull up to the window he doesn't even tell me how much I owe and then when I finally get my food he never says thank you, have a nice day, nothing. I would rather drive 5 miles out of my way and get better service than to tolerate this rude guy first thing in the morning. If he was at least appreciative that would change my mind about him but at this point I will have to take my business elsewhere.
D  31st of Jul, 2007 by
Ok so you don't like this one, but don't compare EVERY Burger King with the one you go to. To the 1st person who commented, you're not the only one in the world that is after these toys. NEVER expect a toy from these places to ALWAYS be in stock. If they run out, they run out. DEAL WITH IT, and come back when they do have them again. I'm also getting tired of reading people's complaints only to see they continue to go there anyway. If you don't like their service so much, why the hell don't you go somewhere else?
A  2nd of Aug, 2007 by
The Burger King in Aiken, SC on York St. also has horrible customer service. We always have to pull up and wait for our food, and rarely is the order right. Today, both of my toddlers received dolls, even though one is a boy, and they were supposed to have Simsons toys, my oldest son ordered a plain chicken sandwich, but it was loaded with everything, and we weren't even given napkins.

We will never spend our money there again!
A  24th of Apr, 2008 by
Burger King is the worst at never having the toy they advertise. They only order a few and when they run out they don't send any more until the next week. Then your kids scream and throw fits because they don't have the toy. We went to Burger King tonight and all the parents that were there were outraged. You go there expecting a treat for your child and in return you leave more pissed off then you would have been if you would have just taken them to a restaurant and waiting an hour for your table. You would think since they are supposed to be catered to children that they would be equipped with the proper amount of goods.

As for Tiff you must not have any children, or you work at burger kings corporate office. Just think of this...you walk into a store they advertise this thing that you have been dying to get, but in order to get it you have to buy these other things to get it. So you go to the counter pay for your stuff and they say oh I'm sorry we don't have that any more. Then you are stuck with what you bought in order to get that thing you wanted, but you maybe it was something you really didn't want, but you just bought it to make someone happy. Now you leave with an upset stomach and a very unhappy child. Yeah that seams real fair and your telling people to DEAL WITH IT...WELL YOU DEAL WITH IT. I would like to see you handle that
N  24th of Apr, 2008 by
When a Burger King gets the toys on Monday and by Tuesday they are out that is a problem. How is it they can have plenty of those awful comic books and Spongebob toys but never have the ones they advertise.

I am fine if you run out but the fact that they come in only once per week they stocked amount should last more than 1 day. The sad part is they don't even make it through a weekend rush before they are out.

McDonald's and Wendy's rarely if ever have this problem
D  20th of Sep, 2008 by
False advertisement.

They advertised neopets for weeks and we never got one! I took My grandsons to the Burger king in Frankford Indiana, and They wanted the same toy, and I was willing to pay for one, and they wouldn't let me buy one! I could go to Mcdonalds and buy ten of thoughs stupid toys.

I'm never going there again!
A  26th of Mar, 2010 by
The Burger King located at 1201 E. Ridge Rd. night team has horrible customer service & the managers customer service skills are just as bad if not worst than the cashier's. I purchased a grilled chicken sandwich that was burnt & looked like it fell in charcoal with dirt all over it! When I took the food back to them, they act as if I was in the wrong and refused to service me. I thought the customer was always right! According to that Burger King apparently not! I will never go there again.

Burger King Logo Burger King