Burger King / 2 bacon double cheeseburgers/ 26 minute wait
Today 1-20-2019 I ordered two back. Double cheeseburgers. First the buns were so stale And hard I couldn't even bite into it. Next on both burgers the burgers were burnt and way over cooked and not edible. Also one burger had pickles one didn't and there was half a piece of bacon on each burger only. I wouldn't complain but last week at same restaurant I waited in drivethru line for 26 minutes and when I got to window and commented I was told well you have option to always come in. And then when I got home order was WRONG. Seriously? First I am in a wheelchair and hard to go in secondly there was only two cars ahead of me in line. I usually eat the twice a week and will now go to McDonald's which. Is right next door after these two experiences. I understand sometimes there is issues but to be treated that way and twice at sameness spot is ridiculous.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee 
- Burger King - wrong order given