Bullet express / Changing credit card without authorization

1 Pacoima, CA, United States

WARNING!!! Do not put any financial or shipping information and then change your mind. The company will automatically charge your card and claim that you hit submit. I was going to order this product when my laptop shut off. My fiance came home and I told him about the product, he asked me if I had checked the reviews. I went back online and found that the product was not good. I never received any notification of placing an order until I found the charge on my credit card 2 days later. Then I got an email stating that I had placed my order. I told them that I had not hit the submit button and my laptop shut off. They said, "oh well, too bad, you ordered it". When the package arrived I refused it. Now the company is telling me that "if" they receive it back (since I didn't follow their procedures on getting a RMA # and pay for the return shipping) that they will charge me for the full product. I have never dealt with a company as unethical as this company. From what I have read about the product, it breaks about 2 weeks after you get it. It would have been nice to have received notice that I had "somehow" placed an order right after I "so called" hit the send button so that I could have called them and told them that I did not place the order. Instead they send notice to you to thank you for your order 2 days later and after it already shipped. Just seems like a scam to me! They must be really desperate for orders.