Bullet expressReturn Policy

I purchased the Bullet Express, that included the juicer. The total amount I paid was $149.93. I gave it to my daughter since she is a big juicer and it sounded wonderful. The first time she used the juicer, she told me that it wasted alot of the fruit, and it didn't perform like they advertised. At that time, I wanted to return it, but she said, let try it again, maybe it was something I did. I didn't hear from her, so I assumed everything was okay. She came to visit me on Monday, April 26th and I asked her how it was working; she said it wasn't working. She said she did everything the instructions, and the video told her to do, but it still wasn't working. At that moment, I got my paperwork together and called the company. The representative told me the 30 guarantee had expired the day before and I should have called in then, since they were 24/7. I told him nowhere on the paperwork does it say they are 24/7 and I assumed they were closed on Sunday. He said I couldn't get my money refunded, that I was 1 day too late and they weren't going to honor the 30-day guarantee. ONE DAY - I told him it was just the juicer that was the problem. I was hoping to exchange it, that maybe it was just a "lemon". He was no help at all, he even sounded like a robot, he didn't do anything to try and help me with the juicer problem. Their customer service representatives are as senstive as a bowl of mush. DO NOT BUY A BULLET EXPRESS. IT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. Personally I think this is false and deceptive advertisement and I am making sure to let everyone on my facebook page, how shoddy this company is and how despictable they are concerning their return policies and how they don't stand behind their product.

• Je
    JeanaSW Sep 25, 2010

The same thing happened to me. This product is a piece of junk, the customer service stinks and everyone should before buying anything from this company.