Buffalo Wild Wingsmanagement

My name is Don, and I went in to the Buffalo Wild Wings in San Antonio off of I-10 and De Zavala rd. just as I would any other wed. night, because that is when there is the fewest amount of people, I dont really like a busy crowd.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, TX At 12:33am I couldn't help but to over hear a gentlemen "putting down" ( insulting ) another employee for not ringing up an order properly or because he couldn't do a task as fast as he would have liked him to complete it in. In a matter of minutes the gentlemen which was said to be named as Josh ( the stores Manager ) demands that employee to the office, and that is when i decided to get going, but not before walking out the double glass doors, i hear that Manager yelling as well as cursing at the employee inside that office. I am just concern for the employees here at this location. I hope this matter can be handled properly. Thank you for your time.

Don Cerville

Do

Comments

• Te
      Sep 10, 2009

That is just plain rude! I hope the employee said, "Take this JOB and Shove it"! some times we are between a rock and a hard place...That is terrible.
    Sharon

• Fr
      Sep 22, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the worst places to work.

• Bu
      Nov 13, 2009

I went to Buffalo wild wings in Columbus Ga. I was out getting donations to help kids that may not have a nice christmas i went to about 50 places and Buffalo wild wings is the only place that would not give anything, and was down right rude about it.

• Dr
      Jan 20, 2011

My wings were freaken nippy!

• Dr
      Jan 20, 2011

Huge turd in the flippen toliet

• Sh
      Dec 15, 2013

Oh ok, so I answered all of your b.s questions perfectly, am able to read and write well, deliver superb service to patrons- this is a bar/restaurant is it not?? In any case I was professional and polished, carefully following proper business etiquette and that may have been the whole problem really as it was quite clear the "managers" desperately needed a crash course in the types of behavior appropriate for the workplace. Sad, but hey, good luck with your endeavors bdubs3, I'm sure I'll be hearing many a complaint about your establishment while working for the competition.

• Re
      Feb 24, 2016

Stopped at St Augustine Buffalo Wild Wings last month just to try this store out. The service was terrible and the food was cold. Made a complaint and all I got was silence. I think they do not care if they get bad reports. It is like they believe a " s____" is born every minute...an unlimited supply of people to give poor service to. I did express my feelings so they had no excuse to shrug the shoulders. Lost our business to indifference.

• Mi
      Dec 07, 2016

The management is the worst I have ever seen. Their training program is a joke and their Sr. Leadership all need to be replaced or retrained. At the very least they need a course on etiquette. The Florida market is horrendous. I will make sure I post on every available outlet letting people know how much of a joke company this is.