Budget Truck Rental / overcharges
I reserved a 10 foot truck with Budget. I confirmed the pickup with the pickup location. When I arrived I was charged $39.80 more than the reservation price. I was given a 16 foot truck, which I didn't need. Budget's web site states that if they substitute a larger truck the charge is the same. Subsequently they charged me an additional $50 for not picking up the truck, which I did pickup and was overcharged for. Customer service has been abusive.
I have filed two complaints with the California Department of Justice. I suggest that any Californian with similar complaints do the same. Perhaps if enough of us complain the state will take action against Budget.
Any class action attorneys out there?
More Budget Truck Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Truck Rental - incompetence-confirmed rental. no truck available
- Budget Car Rental - scamming customer
- Budget Rent A Car - mini van car reserved in jan 2018 for march was not honored
- Budget Rent A Car - made car reservation for dec 23 on november 27 didn't happen
- Budget Car Rentals - unethical behaviour