Budget Rental Car — insurance
After bidding on a car through Priceline, I went to Fort Lauderdale airport to pick up the rental. The agent asked if I needed to ugrade the full size car I'd pre-purchased and I told her "No". She then asked if I wanted to add insurance. I again declined. I told her everything was pre-paid and I was just there to get the car.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Lauderdale, FL
She then printed my form, circled a bunch of items and asked me to initial. I didn't think I needed to double check that she would try to sneak in the insurance at $26.99 per day!
I just checked my statement and noticed I'd been billed by Priceline and Budget.
My warning...READ EVERYTHING those con artists ask you to sign. This must be one of their scams - pulling a bait and switch on airport customers because they know we are rushing.
More Budget Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Car Rental - overcharging
- Budget Rent A Car - rent a car scam in dublin ireland
- Budget Car Rental - stay away from these crooks
- Budget Car Rental - car rental
- Budget Car Rental - car rental the ldw trap