BSNL / Lousy and very poor service
Hi, I am a resident of Chinchwad Pune. I had requested for GPRS service by sending SMS to 3733 just as explained by a customer care person. I have sent the SMS on 25th July 07, however, even after a week it is not activated. (As per their system it will get activated within 24-48 Hrs).
I spent a full 3 Hrs talking to 6 different people from BSNL customer care on 2nd. Aug. Repeating the whole story to each of them .Surprisingly, Two of them just could not find my request, where as other four could trace it and accepted that it was received on 25th July ! Still no one could tell me why it was not activated yet. They kept asking me to send the SMS again or give an application to near by exchange where I purchased the SIM. None of their seniors came online when I requested.
It is very disgusting that customer care people them self does not know how to help the customer. It seems there is no discipline or system. It is pity that, the biggest service provider of the country offers such a lousy and very poor help to their customers.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone