BSNL / No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!
I have booked for the new telephone connection with broad band in BSNL since 17/04/2007. While i booked i was told the connection will be provided you within a week. But after a week i have been regularly going with the consumer no. to the exchange near to my house(National game village, Kormagala, Bangalore) Every time i have in tuch with the Mr Suresh (A.E) Mr.Nagraj (JTO) over phone also. Every time i have been assured to get the connection within 2 days or very next days. but nobody asked so far for the telephone connection yet.
If i call after two days always Mr. Suresh talk to me very rudely. Also asked me to withdraw my booking, by saying there is problem in that area you withdraw your booking.
Really don't know to whom shall i ask to help me. I don’t believe, like this will be happening in Bangalore city ? as I am waiting for a new telephone connection since last 3 month. Even if i asked them, the employees are talking badly. Really i am frustrated in this kind of service of BSNL Bangalore, (Kormagla Branch).
I would like to question some thing.
1. If they are not able to do in this area then why did they receive for registration?
2. If there is a problem in that area (Ramamandir lane, EJI Pura, Kormangala, Bangalore) how may months they need to rectify it.
3. Why the BSNL employees are behaving bad to customers.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754