BSNL / No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked for the new telephone connection with broad band in BSNL since 17/04/2007. While i booked i was told the connection will be provided you within a week. But after a week i have been regularly going with the consumer no. to the exchange near to my house(National game village, Kormagala, Bangalore) Every time i have in tuch with the Mr Suresh (A.E) Mr.Nagraj (JTO) over phone also. Every time i have been assured to get the connection within 2 days or very next days. but nobody asked so far for the telephone connection yet.

If i call after two days always Mr. Suresh talk to me very rudely. Also asked me to withdraw my booking, by saying there is problem in that area you withdraw your booking.

Really don't know to whom shall i ask to help me. I don’t believe, like this will be happening in Bangalore city ? as I am waiting for a new telephone connection since last 3 month. Even if i asked them, the employees are talking badly. Really i am frustrated in this kind of service of BSNL Bangalore, (Kormagla Branch).

I would like to question some thing.

1. If they are not able to do in this area then why did they receive for registration?
2. If there is a problem in that area (Ramamandir lane, EJI Pura, Kormangala, Bangalore) how may months they need to rectify it.
3. Why the BSNL employees are behaving bad to customers.

Comments

• Su
      24th of Mar, 2009

I am subash from Ganesapuram.S.S. Kulam
    [Exchange], Saravanampatty [Control] .Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu.. .I had applied for BSNL LAN
    line connection on and paid Rs 100 on 29/10/08 [in an two days offer]
    and its graned on 19/11/2008..[ D/N No N955673 D/N Dt 29/10/08 RCT NO
    i had approached SS kulam BSNL office in December...Until that there
    is no intimation from that office regarding my connection though the
    grant order contains my address and mobile number cleraly..On the
    same day i met Mr.Jayaprakash in s.s kulam exchange, and enquired
    about the status of my connection...He dosent behaved well..He asked me to get back my money from the office which i have paid...i refused to do that since i was in urgent
    dosent know what i want to do...After 4 times of approachal to
    jayaprakash i moved to saravanampatty on january.There i met
    Mr.Prasanna[AE],
    he promised me that he will take the necessary actions and he will
    grant the connection with in ten days.. As if now there is no response
    from his side..
    when i call him he is intimating that he will do my favour in another ten days.
    when i approach jayaprakash he is not even speaking with me...it dosent matters.. but i want to get the connection .. where i want to approach ...? any one help me please...