Bsnl Broadband Services / Not able to get the Broadband connection!

1 India Review updated:

It is a shame that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house even after 6 months of our registration in BSNL. Went to the Telephone office again and again. No proper response.

Regards,
Ashish.

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2006
    Bsnl - L. Madanlal (Aluminium) Ltd. - Faulty telephone line
    India

My industrial telephone line is out of order for the last 20 days. On making enquiry, it was informed to me that due to cable fault it will take some time. Till date telephone line has not been repaired.

• As
      2nd of Mar, 2007
    Bsnl - Sirumayangudi - Phone is out of order
    India

We are located in Sirumayangudi under lalgudi exchange. Our phone is not working last 10 days. We already complaint manually in lalgudi exchange .Still no one take up this issue. Every month atleast 10 days is going to out of order state. Once it's come online that time also we are not able to hear because lot of noise comes behind that.

• Mv
      7th of Jun, 2007

I have received the broadband connection after a long time after registering before 3 months back, but still it is not working properly. At first, I worked at nighttimes, and during the daytime it is dead, now it is dead both at nighttime and daytime.

• Mv
      7th of Jun, 2007

Since we are trusting BSNL broadband service to have a good service, but this has been happening frequently either landline problem or exchange problem, but we are paying the rental every month properly.

• Ka
      16th of Jun, 2007
    BSNL - Very slow internet speeds
    India

I am paying for 384kbps of BSNL Dataone Bangalore. It was heaven for almost 4 months. After that, its been express ride to hell. The speeds are less than 10 kbps. Call center people are useless idiots. I reached to the DGM's (Mr.Verma) office. They never let anyone speak to the DGM himself. I have to talk to his PA. The guy is helpful and responsive. He says he will talk to his technical team and fix it. Then technical team calls up and is angry that I talked to DGM's office and says she will get it fixed by 3:30 PM on the same day. I tell her that it has been bad since almost 2 months but she promises fix in 3 hrs.

BSNL displays in its office some 3 consecutive years of best broadband provider award. But I think it deserves nothing less than the worst possible provider. But, when it works... it works like a dream. When it goes off... its your hell. I wish our govt officers implement more processes to track user complaints and efficiency of their call centers.

When will that dream come true...

• Vs
      20th of Jul, 2007
    Bsnl / Bsnl Broadband - Ignorance!
    India

Its been almost 6 months i applied for bsnl phone i did get the phone but not my broadband connection though i applied for the same on the same day with the land line phone and they said it would take three months but now its 6th month running,

Initially when the installation of the phone happened the person who had come down for installation of phone is really bad in his behavior he wanted the phone wire to come in to my home as his wish rather we being customers wish...

Even i call up the customer care and they give some answers and wont take an action and i cant really understand why this kind of ignorance and people keep blaming on the bsnl overall and why this is happening why cant bsnl take action and come with very good aggressive act and survive.

• Ba
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Dear Authorities;

I, Baldev Singh (phone #1762-271794) having Home-500 plan of BSNL, not satisfied with BSNLs Services. The reason for this is that I am not getting the promising internet speed (downloading) as promised by BSNL (250Kbps-1 Mbps) in my plan (Home-500). For first few starting days of this plan I was getting a good speed, but I don't know why for last 1 to 2 months especially after fire incidence at Sector 17, I am not getting good speed despite lodging a lots of complaint. I had lodged so many complaints, but BSNL is totally failed to satisfied me and I am very depressed of this.

If I contacted the person here in Baltana they said that this problem is from Patiala and they just keep themselves away from this rather solving my problem. So, dear tell me who will be responsible for my problem and loss.

Hope you will take my note seriously and try to solve my problem as soon as possible.

With Regards

• Si
      26th of Jul, 2007
    Bsnl Broadband Issue - BSNL Shifting issue
    India

I never seen very bad service in BSNL in all terms of the Land line services as per my experience in past 2 years. Process is good and in place but the BSNL employees are not following it and end result customers are in well.

If it continues, all customer have to cancel the connections and better go for good service providers.

They have to loose their job, if it continues!

• Ba
      6th of Aug, 2007
    Bsnl Broadband - Useless broadband connections
    India

BSNL Broadband Connections are Fraud. I booked a BSNL Broad band Connections in the year 2006. Till Now they are telling lies. Every Day i'm follow Up the BSNL Broadband Customer care and Concerned Persons.

They are telling Big Stories. Why BSNL telling Lies to the Customers. I'm telling to the Customers Don't go to Apply the Broadband connections in BSNL.

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2007
    Bsnl / Bangalore - Telephone is DEAD
    India

If you think the era of monopoly is over in the field of telecom in India, you are mistaken. This is the umpteenth complaint I am filing over my DEAD phone bearing No.9180-23516373.It is obvious now that BSNL is no longer interested in landline connections and by not attending the complaints they force the cosumer to ask for disconnection. My phone is dead since 10 days and the lineman says the fault is at the cable; when I contacted the office, the guy at the other end tells me you can't expect the cables work properly during rainy season.My Dataone is not working either and I am using public surfing centre to send this mail. Is there no remedy? Are the top brass of the company out of sync with the situation prevaling. I still feel the era of Government monopoly was better because, at least I could have used my contacts to get my phone connection rectified.

• Sr
      3rd of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I completely agree with the post. Even I'm a victim of BSNL bad customer service. I have a problem with the line for BSNL BroadBand for which I have given complaint in person and on phone as well.

But the lineman just called up and asked if I'm getting the connection to the net or not but no body came in person to check the line fault. The response on phone is also very bad. For past one month I'm unable to use the net because of this problem and still no body is coming to rectify the problem. But I have to pay the rent for Broad Band.

Very bad customer service by BSNL.

• Ms
      11th of Sep, 2007
    BSNL - Our land line is giving problem
    India

We have complained about it , but no action is taken till now . I cant understand what is the problem with you people. Please do consider this complaint and respond as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Achole Road,Nallasopara(E)
    Dist: Thane-401209
    Respecded Sir,
    I have registered BSNL Broadband Connection
    since 3 month before and I also complin many time still i didn't get any response till now. I would be gratefull if you take action against this complain.

Thanking you

Your faithfully
    sachin verma

• Gi
      15th of Sep, 2007

Respected Sir,
    I had registered for BSNL broadband connection and subsequently got the connection. But suddenly since the past 10 days internet is not accessible.
    Kindly consider and do the needful.
    We would be very grateful if it is rectified at the earliest.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,
    Girija Ganesh

• Pa
      21st of Sep, 2007
    BSNL - Fraud and cheating!
    India

I have three complaints against this company:

1. I signed up for broadband service for the phone number 04183-225643 and I was given the modem. No one came to install the modem and I did it myself. But in the billing, there is a Rs. 250 charge for installation.

2. I signed up for Startup Home 250 plan which clearly says there is no deposit. Yet the billing has Rs. 500 as deposit.

3. The customer service is awful. No one gives an explanation. Finally a good samaritan gave an explanation but refused to cut the costs from the billing as it is not his department. I contacted the nodal officer, but no response.

This is creating a lot of tension mentally. Beware!

• Wa
      1st of Oct, 2007

ASSYST is great!!!!

• Sh
      1st of Oct, 2007

INDIA is great!!!

I have registered BSNL Broadband Connection
    since 7 month before and I also complin many time still i didn't get any response till now. I would be gratefull if you take action against this complain.

6th of Oct, 2007

It is a shame that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house even after 7 months of our registration in BSNL.