Bsnl Broadband Services / Broadband connectivity

1 India Review updated:

Broad band services was provided to me on 30th April 2008. However after two days i.e. from 02nd May 2008 the adapter connected to modem provided by BSNL is not working. Complain was lodged over phone and also in person. After a lapse of more than 10 days still there is no response. But I have received the bill to be paid towards the modem charges and services charges.

N.Ravi Kumar

Comments

• Dr
      24th of May, 2008

Any body will address to these complaints??
    Why cant you try another route?
    Government of India has an online Grievance forum at http://darpg-grievance.nic.in/

Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA?

The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office, Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility. This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the ' System ' in India.

Invite your friends to contribute for many such happenings.

21st of Jun, 2008

Broadband connection not available against my Telephone No.25949158

• Um
      8th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,

My Telephone No. is 1412336930. We don`t get the proper Adsl Link from 4-5 days. I have been Reported in bsnl Office to AEN.
    But they are not pay attention my complain.

Please Solve this problem as soon as.

• Ka
      10th of Jul, 2008

last 15 days against phone no. 2227 8376 Broadband connection is not coming. on regular basis after several reminders to local exchange & officials nothing has been done yet. Need immediate intervention .

• Im
      20th of Jul, 2008

BSNL EMPLOYES-- THINK 4 ONSE rv doing WORK 4 which govt. is paying d SALARY

My Telephone No. is 2510934 .my network connection is toooooooooo slow i am not able 2 connect it easily
    when i complain for 1st time at 4pm they said office time is over we will come 2marro. d next day they did not attended when i went again they said that it is line problem they will ask line men 2 attend but till now it 5-6 days they did not attended

Solve this problem as soon as.if ur a true bsnl employe

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I like to draw your attention to the following inconvenience in getting proper broad band services which was provided under 500C plan from 19-7-2008 ( LL no 0674-23002220)

The sites of orissa JEE ( www.jeeorissa.com) and BPUT (bput.org) could not be surfed from second week of July/2008 onwards, when the counseling session was going on. I enquired BSNL complaint no1800-424-1600 and 1500, who told that this is a system problem and they suggested to contact the nearest exchange, who had no solution with them. I enquired other users of Ortel, Reliance, Tata indicom and even the internet cafes, where the same sites were easily accessable. Finally, I contacted the Broad Band section over phone on 21-7-2008, where from, it was confirmed that they have received the similar complaints from other users and this problem was particularly for the broad band connection given in recently provided telephone connections. The sites were made available in the evening. My daughter had to be deprived of the counseling of orissa JEE ( scheduled on 19-7-2008 as per her rank of AIEEE) due to want of registration (done from 11-7-2008 to 15-7-2008 through net)
    On 24-7-2008 morning, again, I have the same problem encountered earlier. I am waiting to know the seat availability of various colleges on the date counseling. In the above circumstances, I have only alternative to go to internet café and surf the desired site. Then, what is the utility of availing Broad Band connection in the residence and its reliability of the service provider is really in question. This requires proper investigation and to ensure proper Broad Band service to the customer.

• Vi
      25th of Jul, 2008

my brodband not working since last one month. complaints made to 24318080, 25459004, 1500 many times. yet no action is taken.

• Ab
      14th of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    This is to inform you that I provided broadband connection by BSNL in the month of Nov'07. My Phone No. is (0343)2569684. But suddenly from 25th july'08 my broad band is not working at all. The DSL of modem not blinked/ fixed. I talk to concern SDO, JTO to my exchange several times in verbal and also in writings but till date I an neclected and no rectification was done. Therefore I want to know that whether I am fallen in a trap by taking the BSNL broadband services. I would also request you to take care of my complain at the earliest.

16th of Sep, 2008

i have bsnl broadband.. 750 paln unlimited.. my internet does not work.. now and then.. specially in mornings...

y sholud i pay them the full amount if the internet does not work when needed by me..

• At
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I have BSNL Broadband. It was working fine for sometime. Suddenly for around last one month it is giving an error ''phone line is busy - 676" We did multiple complaints using number 1500, email complaints from BSNL site. Also calling 25459000 and 25459004 which is Kothrud BSNL office. What was more troublesome is the attitude of BSNL kothrud office staff. The person on the other side was literally shouting was not ready to listen to us. At the end of it telling us to get the modem to the BSNL office. After doing all that the problem still persists. So all in all it is been one month we are struggling and on the top of it we end up listening a firing from BSNL staff.

• Su
      25th of Sep, 2008

I am using BSNL broadbond service recently last month.The problem I am facing is I couldn't open any website from this net work but I have the connection. It may be the setting in the Internet Explorer. But I don't know the exact problem. So, I complained many times about the problem to the customer care of the BSNL, jaipur. It is a shame that there is no response from BSNL. But they are sending the monthly bill regularly.my laptop opens broad band connectivity by using modem of my neighbour but no internet connection is established by modem provided by bsnl...now month end has approached and i m to be charged rent for broad band connection and i could not use rthe required bites because of no fault of me...i will move to consumer forum if my grievances r not resolved.
    sushma agrawal
    29/b, kirti nagar, tonk road, jaipur
    ph-01412710024

• Ka
      10th of Oct, 2008

MY No. is 0343-2605429 at Durgapur, W.B.
    I've connectivity problem since broadband connection was provided to me on 10th july'08. From 10th Aug'08 the connection was totally gone. I'd lodged complaints through the broadband helpline at least 50times, but they failed to provide any help except providing three docket nos. I personally met the JTO & the SDO(Tel) at least a dozen times but they did not pay any heed to my complaints.Moreover according to those BSNL officers it is not possible for them to attend all such broadband complaints. But one thing I'M getting REGULARLY -that was the Bills, and I'm paying the Bills without any delay like millions of other HELPLESS INDIAN CONSUMERS cheated by Govt owned service providers & private service providers alike.
    Still this 10th day of OCT'08 my connection is off.
    Is there any way out? To Whom should I approach next for solving my problem?

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2008

Broad band connection is too low.

25th of Oct, 2008

i have broadband connection
    my number is 02697226176

i have booked my complains personally as well as 198
    but they are unable to solve my problem
    my plan is home+ 750 unlimited

my problem is broadband not working properly
    heavy noise in my telephone line
    Due to heavy disturbance in my telephone line, so adsl link on my modem not become remain steady [on/off].
    please kindly do favour for solving my problem for continues use problem for the broadband servise

• Dr
      30th of Oct, 2008

I Dr.Tushar Dashora, resident of 5-da-25, Jawahar Nagar on 12-06-08 received a bill dated 08-06-08 which is amounting to Rs.56085/- and for the period of 01-05-08 to 31-05-08.

As my plan was Home Unlimited I approached the departnment with this complaint & I was told that the matter will be looked up and the bill revised.The same month I recieved a bill for Rs.14, 000/- againg for the succeeding month for which I was specifically instructed not to deposit the bill as the matter was under consideration.

The matter was well taken up with Mr.K.G Pareek (AGM Pr & Mkt.) who said that revised billing will be done if the plan was Home unlimited I need to pay as per the tariff only.

FInally, I recieved a bill of Rs 879/- on date 8/08/08 Bill no.808200884280653 (Copy attached) which was paid through on 25/08/08.(Copy attached).

My phone & internet connection were revived & I was recieving both call & net services till

18/08/08.

To my surprise, once again my net & phone have been disconnected (announcement being -this number does not exist).reason told from sanganeri gate exchange is Non-payment of bill of Rs. 58, 000/- & Rs. 14, 000/- once again!!!

I am a Doctor and had taken a Home unlimited plan for Broadband.

All these events are annoyin & distressing.Further, the level of mental harrassment I have undergone is unexplainable.

Now, I request you to kindly disconnect my connection and stop harassing me as I have regularly been paying my due bills.I am unable to run door to door & office to office pleading to each clerk & officer that I have paidmy bills and my paln is under Home-unlimited type & recieve no/blank responce form them.

It is etremely sad to note the apathetic responce of BSNL officers & clerks.

I shall be forced to move to consumer court & TRAI if this matter is not solved as all this is lingering form May-08 onwards.

• Yo
      18th of Nov, 2008

1) how do i configurate my bsnl adsl type1 router.
    2) how i get fast speed on my connnection because right now i get only 30kbps downloading speed and the websites takes time to open .
    ply rply and try to solve my problem

23rd of Nov, 2008

I have broadband connection .My telephone number is 01639-270419.My home plan is 500-c ..my problem is broadband not working properly and ADSL link on my modem not become rermain steady(on/off).we don`t get the ADSL link from 4-5 month.my House from bsnl exchange approx... 5km. your many employs visit at my House more times but my problem not solved .Im confuse and so sad from bsnl service .I would also request you to take care of my complaint at the earliest.THANKS sandeep vill kabulwala. Nr Gole wala .Faridkot (Punjab)

• Mb
      23rd of Mar, 2009

sir
    i have paid every month 1000 rs .but i am not using that much .i have a doubt the password which ur given does not change.please send a mail or make call how to change my secrete password.the connection is also slow every time it shows a message ur line is busy.we also take Rs 500c panel but outgoing call are not going.previously we have only incoming calls.PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION . my mail id is devikiran32 @gmail.com

• As
      6th of Apr, 2009

i have a broadband connection with the telephone no. 07805-244226 but i am really facing problems in connecting. the link fails number of times due to which i am unable to be with my work. Hope to see a proper responce from you. kabir_ashu_lovin@yahoo.com

23rd of Apr, 2009

i am using bsnl 500c+ plan. last month an amount 8000rs were charged. now i dont know what to do. in the bill it is given that we used 9gb but i didn't used that much please help me.we are also planning to shift to new house.if we shift without paying the bill do bsnl take a legal action