Bsnl Broadband / SERVICE
The problem faced by me is :
Unable to connect to BSNL broadband.Error message is 'error 678'.
BSNL broadband executive has come and checked the problem.He diagnosed the problem
to the condition of the underground cable, which needs to be replaced.
Subsequent to this visit the complaint has been closed by BSNL saying the problem is solved.
When I re complained again, without attending they closed the problem saying "the problem is with PC".
On my persevering with the complaint they have acknowledged at the local office that the cable has to be
changed and they will change the cable.
Subsequent followup have resulted only with they coming up with untenable
excuses.No work has been taken up.
As I kept following up they have now stopped taking the calls.
The concerned BSNL JE is one Mr Rajaraman.
His Cell no is [protected] and land line no given is 040-[protected].
My telephone no is 040 -[protected].
The technician who attended the problem is Mr V S Rao.His WLL no is 040-[protected].
My complaint nos recorded in the system earlier are 13621, 13655, 13844..
My telephone comes under the Trimulgherry exchange of Secunderabad.
On further probing I find that my neighbours and others in this locality are facing similar problems
for the last eight months.
I was also informed that this cable changing is pending for quite sometime.
This reflects the callous attitude of BSNL to its subscribers.
I consider that their negligence is nothing short of criminal attitude.
More Bsnl Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754