Bsnl Bangalore / telephone out of order

1 bangalore, India Review updated:
Phone: 08028436733

ph no [protected] is out of order for the past one week. pl correct it

thank you. by santoshi m

Comments

21st of Aug, 2009

please check our phone line 23637455 & 23637333 is dead since from 40 days thank you our contact no is 9980138460

• 08
      4th of Aug, 2010

Hello All,

I am Srinivasan residing at #62/13, Sri Sumukha, 1st B cross, 5th bolck, BSK III stage, Bangalore - 560085.

Recently took BSNL broadband connection, after which the land-line connection (080-26892035) is completely dead. I have been visiting the BSLN office everyday and the connection is active only to that moment.

Please do consider this as an serious issue and provide me the permanent solution for telephone and broadband connections including wireless.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivasan

• Ye
      4th of Dec, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Yegappan V residing in #167, Vinayakanagar, Hagadur main road, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
    I am holding a land line phone from BSNL since 1998 (080 - 28454385). Past one month almost all the time the phone was dead.After making complaint to BSNL office at Whitefield, once the lineman attended the problem.After that only one day the phone was working. Now again the phone is dead. The customer care phone (080-28451518) also dead & I am unable to register my complaint.

Kindly treat the matter most urgent and solve the problem permanently. Without using the phone i am paying the charges. Hope for the possitive reply from your end

Thanks and regards,