British Airways / luggage damage after landing in london
I bought a brand new suitcase for a trip using BA. The suitcase was damaged beyond repair.
I was told that I will be provided a suitcase losing 30% depreciation and not necessarily like for like.
I am really struggling with this as I plan to travel with BA during my retirement and if this is the case I will actually be out of pocket.
I would be most grateful if you confirm this as a fair and justifiable policy when I had genuinely bought a brand new case chosen after months of search to find a case that will serve the purpose. Thank you, Roya Parker
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Air Lines - airline tickets
- British Airways - registering for seats 24 hours before flight 
- British Airways - various complaints
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - baggage damage