British Airways / hidden fees

I booked a return flight 02/06/07 from Sao Paulo, Brazil to London Heathrow. I have always paid BA in 10 payments without interest on my credit card.

Today I am informed, after questioning the terms of payment by credit card, that it is BA's policy to charge one payment for bookings on the internet, bookings by phone can be made in three payments on a credit card without interest.

BA's credit card policy should be published, not hidden away only for the eyes of their employees. I am appalled at this total lack of consideration for BA's customers,to travel from Brazil to the UK is very costly, I understood credit cards were for the use of by responsible people to plan and finance their expenses. The ''World's Favorite Airline'' has shown its true face once again. The last time I travel BA, a loyal customer for over 30 years, they have really earned themselves some extremely bad publicity and PR.

N  18th of Sep, 2008 by
Yeah right...recent economic events really prove that "credit cards were for the use of by responsible people to plan and finance their expenses." BA is an airline - it doesn't want to turn into a debt collector for people who default on payments. This is a responsible approach from BA.

British Airways Logo British Airways