Brinks Home Security — 6yrs customer - responsible for 3mths of charge even after canceling
I have been a Brinks customer for 6 years. I called to cancel the service a while ago but they kept sending balance due notices. I called again to cancel and the guy talked me into signing a contract for $180 a year and issued a "Credit" for the earlier balance due. After I received the contract, I decided not to pursue it as it was still expensive for me for the level of service I was receving. I called to inform them that I will not be signing the contract and to cancel all the services. The lady was really nice when she was still trying to sell me the contract. But when I insisted on canceling, she put the earlier balance due (that was "Credit"ed by the other guy) back on my account. I kept saying that I called earlier to cancel but she wouldnt listen because I am no longer a contract. They dont have a "record" me calling them to cancel. Is that my fault?
In summary Horrible customer service. If you treat a customer of yours for six years (paying every month like clock work) like this - not sure how you will survive in this down economy. I am for sure going to tell everyone I know and all the websites I can complain on.
More Brinks Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brinks Plug-in Activated Security Light - goes on and off all night
- Brinks - service
- Brinks Security - scam and lies
- Brink's - brinks 7674w solar security lights
- Brink's Global Services - brinks led bulb 5jl1 e340191