Brink's Global Services Logo

Brink's Global Services

Having problems with Brink's Global Services?

Brink's Global Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 11, 2006. The latest review Cancellation of service was posted on Jun 2, 2021. The latest complaint goes on and off all night was resolved on Oct 10, 2014. Brink's Global Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 56 reviews. Brink's Global Services has resolved 15 complaints.

Brink's Global Services Customer Service Contacts

+44 208 831 5900 (United Kingdom & Europe)
+1 804 289 9600 (United States)
+32 32 342 151 (Belgium)
+352 425 151 267 (Luxembourg)
+31 102 421 414 (Netherlands)
+7 495 775 6252 (Russia, CIS & Baltiс Countries)
+61 283 968 888 (Australia & New Zealand)
+852 28 779 717 (Hong Kong & Philippines)
+65 65 917 799 (Singapore & Malaysia)
+27 113 922 006 (South Africa)
+66 26 300 661 (Thailand)
+84 838 444 681 (Vietnam)
+54 114 016 4400 (Argentina)
Unit 3, Radius Park Faggs Road

Operation Center 1 PO Box 34 8058 Zurich Airport
Tel: +41 583 300 000
Fax: +41 583 300 001

Turkey
Leylak Sokak, № 1 Nursanlar Is Merkezi 4. Kat № 17 Sisli Kustepe/Sisli Istanbul Turkey
Fax: +90 212 250 3373

Australia & New Zealand
6/4 Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia

China

Shanghai
Room 807-809, Grand Soluxe Zhongyou Hotel Shanghai №969 Dong Fang Road Shanghai 200122, China
Tel: +86 215 169 8686

Hong Kong
10/F Kailey Tower 16 Stanley Street Central, Hong Kong
Fax: +852 28 779 565

India
The Summit Business Bay Unit 307, Level 3 Sant Janabai Road Off. Western Express Highway Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400057 Maharashtra India

Japan

Fax: +65 62 867 227

South Africa
9 Derrick Road Spartan, South Africa

Thailand
919/586-591 Jewelry Trade Center Building 47th Floor, North Tower, Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10500
Fax: +66 26 300 660

Vietnam
Room 407A, 4/F, SCSC Cargo Terminal 30 Phan Thuc Duyen Street, Ward 4 Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Fax: +84 838 444 696

Fax: +54 114 016 4417

Brazil
Rua Samaritá, 1117 - 5o. Andar – Jardim da Laranjeiras São Paulo SP, 02518-080

Mexico
Dr. Andrade № 60 - A Col. Doctores, Delegación Cuauhtémoc C.P 06720, México, D.F

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brink's Global Services Customer Service. Initial Brink's Global Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brink's Global Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brink's Global Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Brink's Global Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brink's Global Services Complaints & Reviews

Brinks Home SecurityCancellation of service

I called to cancel and was put on hold for over 15 minutes. Then a lady came on the phone that I could not understand. I explained my financial situation and she told me I had to keep paying becuase I had a contract. I told her I had already cancelled with Alarm.com because they never came to service my alarm. It has not worked in over 9 months. Due to death in family and loss of job I had not been able to follow up. She told me there was nothing she could do. I asked her to get me to legal department as I know my rights. I have no documents signed with them and have information as to whom I spoke to when I requested cancellation. I need this issue to be resolved.

Brinks Home SecurityNew customer installation billing

When we signed up for Brinks home security we had free installation. When they came to install the system I was charged over $500.00 for replacement of window sensors they said they had to change, that were broken and or missing. When the tech connected us we had previously active working security system all ready in place and was in use and no sensors were broken or missing.we noticed the technician did no replace any sensors nor go to any windows or door ways to service them. He never moved from where he change over our dialer number to there company. When we got our first bill we immediately phoned Billing about the error. The customer service person became insulting. The they turned in several call that our alarm systems indicated a intruder for the police to be sent to our home. Each time we inquired about this oversight they would turn in a false alarm report. We paid the bill because we did not want derogatory information on our credit report. We have never got a refund of our monies. They purposely fraudulently over charged us as soon as our contract is over we will not renew our alarm monitoring service with them. Also we realised on several occasions our system was triggered and there was no response to our alarm insident. This furthermore shows is they aren't truly monitoring us.

Beware of free installation, the are going to get your monies one was or the other.

Mrs L. Dillon

Brinks Home SecurityCustomer Re-Imbursement

My name is Kevin Mitchell. We had an upgrade of our security system in late January. Two digital interfaces and a thermostat. After these were installed, three days later I noticed the face of the thermostat was no longer visible and would not come on. I changed the batteries it worked fine (I thought why would the technician put used batteries in). On Feb. 27th we had a hot day 80+ degrees, I came home and the house was hot, the thermostat was visible so I turned the set temp down to 74, the AC did not come on. So I called an AC service to inspect they came to the home on 3-1-21. After the inspection they let me know that the thermostat was missing a wire that controlled the AC, they gave me a quote for installing the wire. My wife (Jamerall Mitchell) called [protected] and spoke with Alisia Robinson who agreed the issue was with the new thermostat. Ms. Robinson sent my wife an email stating Brinks would reimburse us once the work was completed and we sent an invoice. We did that on 3-24-21. One invoice for $98 for the initial visit, and the other for the completed job $468.72. On 3-25-21 I received a voice message, I responded on 3-26-21 to the number [protected] ext.72000 his name was Edwin. He attempted to tell me that Brinks was not going to reimburse us because "the equipment wasn't broken" I told him that was unacceptable and I needed to talk with his superior or someone else in the department. He said "I'm the only one in the department and the next level are executives and they will just send the call to me" I told him "you do understand if we'd known this new thermostat was going to cost us $500 dollars to make it operable we would have kept the old one." I then said "we have a email from a Brinks employee telling us they would reimburse once the invoices were sent in" he said "she is not authorized to tell you that" I would like someone other than Edwin to contact me about this ASAP, I will supply any documents needed at that time. Kevin Mitchell [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com 688 Monroe Street Grovetown Ga 30813. Looking forward to you response.

Brink's Global ServicesCharges continued months after the contract was expired.

In July 2020 our Brink contract ended. We chose to change services and had the conversion completed. We received paper work from them and, as instructed, forwarded this to Brinks requesting the end of our service. They claim they never received it, and have continued to draw a monthly service fee even though they have not been providing service, since their equipment is no longer installed! I finally noticed this in January (yes, I should have noticed sooner, but we have plenty of autopay bills each month). Even after contacting them, I still have to pay an additional 30 days as there is a 30 day cancellation policy! They should be refunding nearly $350, instead they want another $45 from me!! I just don't understand how a business can continue to charge you when they don't have a valid contract?! I asked the representative that and he said because its a valuable service as it contacts the police and fire department. That's ridiculous! Most of the world lives without a security system. It's not essential like running water or electricity!! Paul Greenwaldt

Feb 14, 2021

Brinks Home Security — Cameras and new doorbell.

ser:[2/12/21, 5:33:36 PM]Yes, I have security cameras that don't work on my iPad, I called, you were...

Brinks Home SecurityValidity of debt

8/12/2020 The alarm was triggered while I was not home. The police arrived. I pressed the passcode but the beeping would not stop. The police officer pulled the box out of the wall.

8/12/2020 I called customer service and was placed on hold. I waited about 20 minutes before hanging up.

8/25/2020 I called customer service and was placed on hold again. After more than 30 min. I spoke to a man and told him I wanted to cancel the service. He took all of my information.

9/12/2020 I received acknowledgment of cancellation from Brinks asking that I call [protected]. I called and was put on hold for approximately 15 minutes before I had to hang up. I wrote to Brinks stating that the service has not been in operation for over one month.

9/25/2020 check #1406 I paid $47.05.

11/25/2020 I received acknowledgment of cancellation and offering me a discounted rate to reinstate service.

12/21/2020 I called Brinks again to confirm cancellation. I was put on hold and eventually, the line went dead.

12/22/2020 I called Brinks and was informed that I owe $182. I told the woman that I have been trying to cancel the service since late Aug.

2/9/2021 I called Rosenthal Morgan and Thomas, spoke to a rude woman who berated me, and said that if I "don't pay up" they will proceed to a collection. I tried to explain to her and she interrupted me saying "have a nice day" and then she hung up.

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks contract extension

Hi there,
            I recently found out that Brinks tricked me into extending my contract for 12 months.

I contacted Brinks for a technical issue. During the chat session, the Brink rep asked me if I want to protect my low rate for another 12 months. He did not mention that this will increase the contract term. I was already on a contract with at least 12 months remaining in the contract.

Nonetheless, I responded "Without signing any contract, yes please. Can you please schedule the technician?". To which, he responded "Great. I want to thank you...". I thought he was protecting my low rate without any contract and said "I agree" thinking I am agreeing to "sending the technician" term.

I was completely unaware of the 24 months contract until recently when I called them for a different issue.

I do not want Brinks to continue to take advantage of users without completely explaining the complete contract.

I have attached the chat with this email.

Brinks contract extension

Brinks Home SecurityWrong billing

I was checking my credit report and it showed your company in collection. I was serviced in 2001 to 2004 with Monitronics. We cancelled our contract with them and they quit monitoring my home. I was totally surprised to see this on my report. I need you to please remove this from my credit report. Or show me a contract where I have signed for your service.
              Please send information to my [protected]@yahoo.com
              J.T. Tyus

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks large area dusk to dawn activated security light 4800 lumens

We purchased two lights the bulbs didn't last no time less than 3 months. Can not purchase bulbs at local Walmart where we purchased the at, only can purchase online and the replacement bulbs are expensive. Very disappointed in the quality of the product. After reading reviews on the product feel like the company should have took action and done recall on product. I normally don't complain but totally unsatisfied with the product. I would either like a total refund for my purchase or request replacement bulbs at no cost to me. Due to all the telemarketing calls I do not answer unknown numbers on my phone, but leaving my email address for a response o. The defective bulbs/product.

Thanks Kim Thacker

[protected]@yahoo.com

Brinks large area dusk to dawn activated security light 4800 lumens

Brink's Global ServicesModel 7257 brinks dusk till dawn outdoor security light

I have replaced the required bulb (#7974 @ $20 a bulb) in 1 year, now the light doesn't come on at all. I bypassed the sensor and it comes on. I paid $50 for this unit and have $80 in bulbs, can't believe this is all I get for this short length of time

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks security light bulb part#[protected]

I purchased a Brinks Security Light approximately 3 months ago from a local Walmart. I had the light installed approximately 2 1/2 months ago and two weeks ago the light bulb went out. I had an electrician check it out and he told me that the bulb was blown out. I have been pricing new bulbs and I'm finding the cost is $20 -$30. I really did like the brightness of the light but don't think it should only last less than a month. I would appreciate replacement on my light bulb as soon as possible. Amazon order date 03/31/2020, order# [protected], order total $24.75 Jo Hale
                    601 N Rusk St. Wharton, Texas [protected]

Brink's Global ServicesLight bulb

Purchased this today (03/20/2020) at walmart. Installed it and the bulb it comes with doesn't even work. Made sure it wasn't the actual unit that was the problem by putting in a regular light bulb and it works just fine. It made a click sound when the light was suppose to be on but the bulb it comes with didn't turn on at all. We tested it out while the sun was out and later on in the night when it got dark enough and even covered the sensor as an added measure and still no action from the large bulb. A regular bulb worked fine with it but i paid money for the whole thing not just the unit itself.

Feb 10, 2020

Brinks Security Service — Fraudulent contracts

This company is one of the companies you would like to stay away from. What they do is send a representative...

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks led area light

I have two of these lights and about 6 months ago they started to take longer and longer to come on only to go off shortly after. They were replaced free of charge with the impression that the problem was resolved only to be going through the same issue again. Although they were replaced at no charge it was still a pain in the [censored] to have to replace the fixture only to now find out it was most likely just the bulb that like everything else sold by Walmart is made in China. I for one would hope that someone would either get to the bottom of this problem or have the balls to tell the Chinese manufacturer to either fix their cheap [censored] bulbs or find another manufacturer.

Brinks SecurityPower cut on system with no notification to us

Power cut off on tue 5th 2019, to the security system and no notification of any kind to us. This could have resulted in a family being kidnapped or killed and no one would know about it because no action was taken by your company. Should have been a text or phone call to confirm the situation, not ignored. By putting our lives in danger we requested to drop your service. Talking to a Rep. we were told we still had to pay the hole contract up first. I can't see how i should pay for a contract when your the ones that dropped the ball of providing security for our family. This matter will be brought to our attorney if not resolved by the laws of contract agreements.

Nov 05, 2019

Brinks — Service

On Oct. 21, I reached out to Brinks after I tried testing my system. My system was not working, I found out...

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks outdoor led security light. Model 7257,

My name is Elizabeth Farley, Last week we bought a Brinks Dust to Dawn outside light from the Cullman Alabama Walmart, we paid $45.97 without taxes, after getting it install, it worked one night, it has not came back on since. Today I bought a parts bulb # 923-0027 which I was able to find on the side of the bulb, but the item which we bought was model 7257, and you cant find a replacement bulb for 7257, we are going to see if this bulb is the right one, but I just wanted you to know that I had to spend $19.97 for another bulb that only lasted one night. I feel like we should be refunded by you or another bulb. it seems a lot of people are having problems with their bulbs. Thank you [protected]

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks 7257 outdoor light

I bought this from Walmart and had it professionally installed.It worked great for 3 weeks and then suddenly stopped. I checked for power and tested with anpther bulb and it worked. The bulbs provided are worthless. If i would have known this?beforehand I would have went a different route. I have spent more money installing than what it costed. Not sure about the warranty but i do hope to get a replacement.

Brink's Global Services — Alarm system

HI' My name is Shaka Brown, I reside at 2744 Malcolm St. I move here March 01, 2018 where previously my...

Brinks Home Security — Long term contacts

I used Monitonics for a number of years and was satisfied with their service. Brinks took them over and...