Brink's Global Services Logo

Brink's Global Services

Having problems with Brink's Global Services?

+44 208 831 5900 (United Kingdom & Europe)
+1 804 289 9600 (United States)
+32 32 342 151 (Belgium)
+352 425 151 267 (Luxembourg)
+31 102 421 414 (Netherlands)
+7 495 775 6252 (Russia, CIS & Baltiс Countries)
+61 283 968 888 (Australia & New Zealand)
+852 28 779 717 (Hong Kong & Philippines)
+65 65 917 799 (Singapore & Malaysia)
+27 113 922 006 (South Africa)
+66 26 300 661 (Thailand)
+84 838 444 681 (Vietnam)
+54 114 016 4400 (Argentina)
Unit 3, Radius Park Faggs Road

Operation Center 1 PO Box 34 8058 Zurich Airport
Tel: +41 583 300 000
Fax: +41 583 300 001

Turkey
Leylak Sokak, № 1 Nursanlar Is Merkezi 4. Kat № 17 Sisli Kustepe/Sisli Istanbul Turkey
Fax: +90 212 250 3373

Australia & New Zealand
6/4 Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia

China

Shanghai
Room 807-809, Grand Soluxe Zhongyou Hotel Shanghai №969 Dong Fang Road Shanghai 200122, China
Tel: +86 215 169 8686

Hong Kong
10/F Kailey Tower 16 Stanley Street Central, Hong Kong
Fax: +852 28 779 565

India
The Summit Business Bay Unit 307, Level 3 Sant Janabai Road Off. Western Express Highway Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400057 Maharashtra India

Japan

Fax: +65 62 867 227

South Africa
9 Derrick Road Spartan, South Africa

Thailand
919/586-591 Jewelry Trade Center Building 47th Floor, North Tower, Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak Bangkok Thailand 10500
Fax: +66 26 300 660

Vietnam
Room 407A, 4/F, SCSC Cargo Terminal 30 Phan Thuc Duyen Street, Ward 4 Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Fax: +84 838 444 696

Fax: +54 114 016 4417

Brazil
Rua Samaritá, 1117 - 5o. Andar – Jardim da Laranjeiras São Paulo SP, 02518-080

Mexico
Dr. Andrade № 60 - A Col. Doctores, Delegación Cuauhtémoc C.P 06720, México, D.F

Complaints & Reviews

Brinks Home SecurityWrong billing

I was checking my credit report and it showed your company in collection. I was serviced in 2001 to 2004 with Monitronics . We cancelled our contract with them and they quit monitoring my home. I was totally surprised to see this on my report. I need you to please remove this from my credit report . Or show me a contract where I have signed for your service.
Please send information to my [protected]@yahoo.com
J. T. Tyus

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks large area dusk to dawn activated security light 4800 lumens

We purchased two lights the bulbs didn't last no time less than 3 months. Can not purchase bulbs at local Walmart where we purchased the at, only can purchase online and the replacement bulbs are expensive. Very disappointed in the quality of the product. After reading reviews on the product feel like the company should have took action and done recall on product. I normally don't complain but totally unsatisfied with the product. I would either like a total refund for my purchase or request replacement bulbs at no cost to me. Due to all the telemarketing calls I do not answer unknown numbers on my phone, but leaving my email address for a response o. The defective bulbs/product.

Thanks Kim Thacker

[protected]@yahoo.com

Brinks large area dusk to dawn activated security light 4800 lumens

Brink's Global ServicesModel 7257 brinks dusk till dawn outdoor security light

I have replaced the required bulb (#7974 @ $20 a bulb) in 1 year, now the light doesn't come on at all. I bypassed the sensor and it comes on. I paid $50 for this unit and have $80 in bulbs, can't believe this is all I get for this short length of time

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks security light bulb part#[protected]

I purchased a Brinks Security Light approximately 3 months ago from a local Walmart. I had the light installed approximately 2 1/2 months ago and two weeks ago the light bulb went out. I had an electrician check it out and he told me that the bulb was blown out. I have been pricing new bulbs and I'm finding the cost is $20 -$30. I really did like the brightness of the light but don't think it should only last less than a month. I would appreciate replacement on my light bulb as soon as possible. Amazon order date 03/31/2020, order# [protected], order total $24.75 Jo Hale
        601 N Rusk St. Wharton, Texas [protected]

Brink's Global ServicesLight bulb

Purchased this today (03/20/2020) at walmart. Installed it and the bulb it comes with doesn't even work. Made sure it wasn't the actual unit that was the problem by putting in a regular light bulb and it works just fine. It made a click sound when the light was suppose to be on but the bulb it comes with didn't turn on at all. We tested it out while the sun was out and later on in the night when it got dark enough and even covered the sensor as an added measure and still no action from the large bulb. A regular bulb worked fine with it but i paid money for the whole thing not just the unit itself.

Brinks Security Service — Fraudulent contracts

This company is one of the companies you would like to stay away from. What they do is send a representative...

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks led area light

I have two of these lights and about 6 months ago they started to take longer and longer to come on only to go off shortly after. They were replaced free of charge with the impression that the problem was resolved only to be going through the same issue again. Although they were replaced at no charge it was still a pain in the ass to have to replace the fixture only to now find out it was most likely just the bulb that like everything else sold by Walmart is made in China. I for one would hope that someone would either get to the bottom of this problem or have the balls to tell the Chinese manufacturer to either fix their cheap ass bulbs or find another manufacturer.

Brinks SecurityPower cut on system with no notification to us

Power cut off on tue 5th 2019, to the security system and no notification of any kind to us. This could have resulted in a family being kidnapped or killed and no one would know about it because no action was taken by your company. Should have been a text or phone call to confirm the situation, not ignored. By putting our lives in danger we requested to drop your service. Talking to a Rep. we were told we still had to pay the hole contract up first. I can't see how i should pay for a contract when your the ones that dropped the ball of providing security for our family. This matter will be brought to our attorney if not resolved by the laws of contract agreements.

Brinks — Service

On Oct. 21, I reached out to Brinks after I tried testing my system. My system was not working, I found out...

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks outdoor led security light. Model 7257,

My name is Elizabeth Farley, Last week we bought a Brinks Dust to Dawn outside light from the Cullman Alabama Walmart, we paid $45.97 without taxes, after getting it install, it worked one night, it has not came back on since. Today I bought a parts bulb # 923-0027 which I was able to find on the side of the bulb, but the item which we bought was model 7257, and you cant find a replacement bulb for 7257, we are going to see if this bulb is the right one, but I just wanted you to know that I had to spend $19.97 for another bulb that only lasted one night. I feel like we should be refunded by you or another bulb. it seems a lot of people are having problems with their bulbs. Thank you [protected]

Brink's Global ServicesBrinks 7257 outdoor light

I bought this from Walmart and had it professionally installed.It worked great for 3 weeks and then suddenly stopped. I checked for power and tested with anpther bulb and it worked. The bulbs provided are worthless. If i would have known this?beforehand I would have went a different route. I have spent more money installing than what it costed. Not sure about the warranty but i do hope to get a replacement.

Brink's Global Services — Alarm system

HI' My name is Shaka Brown, I reside at 2744 Malcolm St. I move here March 01, 2018 where previously my...

Brinks Home Security — Long term contacts

I used Monitonics for a number of years and was satisfied with their service. Brinks took them over and...

Brinks — Security light model 7257

My 81 year old father purchased and installed this light at walmart 4/18. Installed 4/11/18. It worked well...

Brink's Global Services — Led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. Replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.

Installed security flood light just 4 months ago. Light worked fine for 4 months then LED bulb burned. I...

Kerman

Brink's Global Services — Brinks dust to dawn 7105w

The worst light fixture that I have ever installed. The bracket is to long for the weather box. The housing...

Brink's Global Services — Brinks led bulb 5jl1 e340191

I bought two Brinks Led Security Lights Dusk to Dawn. Both bulbs have came out of the metal socket and thu...

Breckenridge

Brink's — Large area dusk to dawn activated security light 7257. Bulb [protected]

Purchased this light at Wal mart November 2017. The light worked as it should until December 2017. The bulb...

Brink's — Brinks 7674w solar security lights

When activated the lights just flash. I have been asked if I am takin pictures of people. None of the 3...

Brinks — Brinks 180 halogen activate security light model 7160

We purchased this product from Walmart in Alabama in September 2017, while trying to get out of the path of...