Menu
reviews & complaints
Brink's Global Services company logo

Brink's Global Services

1100 E 9th St, Kansas City, MO, 64106, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
R
3:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Brink's Global Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

Brink's Global Services - My alarm system that was installed by Michael Walker

Michael Walker Installed Brinks Alarm System in my home, it's been about a year and a half now! I've had nothing but problems! The alarm System has only worked. About a third of the time, I've had it! Michael Walker said he was a Contractor for Brinks! I called Brinks Corporate Office complaining about the lousy service. Brinks corporate told me it's my problem, I'm having issues. It's the contractors' problem that installed the system! He has either cross wired something or shorted out something, I have no lights in my hallway nor my front bathroom! Nor does my doorbell camera work due to no electrical power, he claimed he quit brinks due to brinks filing bankruptcy on or about July this year 2023! I want my 5 year contract cancelled asap! I want a full refund do to lousy no working service and issues in my home due to this [censored]! I've sold my home and I do not want brinks as my security service is not dependable nor does it work like it should! I do plan on filming a complaint with the better business bureau! I'm tired of paying monthly for a service that is no use to me! Rita Wasmer

Desired outcome: I WANT MY CONTRACT CANCELLED ASAP IVE SOLD MY HOME! AND I WANT A WHOLE REFUND OR PARTIAL REFUND! I WANT A COPY OF CANCELLED CONTRACT ASAP! I AM CONTACTING A PRIVATE ATTOURNEY AND FILEING A COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!

Read full review of Brink's Global Services

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

Hide full review