Bridgeport YMCA / staff professionalism
I currently work at a school, and I applied for several jobs so I could work during the summer while I am off from my regular job. After being offered a summer camp position at The Bridgeport YMCA, and filling out all employment paperwork, I then discussed a preplanned vacation that I had that I would take without pay and that I scheduled several months prior to being offered a job. A day went by, and I get a phone call stating my offer of employment was revoked because I can not take a vacation during the 9 week summer camp and they would not accomodate me. I believe that is unjust, and unethical. Summer is the time most families travel and a preplanned trip is all normal when job hunting especially in my case of wanting to work during the summer while I am off of my regular full time job. I am disgusted by these actions.
More Bridgeport YMCA Complaints & Reviews
- YMCA - unprofessional director 
- YMCA-West Chester (PA) - terrible value for the money 
- YMCA - discrimination 
- Alief YMCA - heidi brasher
- YMCA - abuse 
- YMCA - unprofessional staff/lack of personnel or staff
- YMCA of the USA - employment fraud
- YMCA of the USA - employment fraud 
- YMCA - ymca international school, bari co-operative school, chas, bokaro steel city, jharkhand, india.
- YMCA - canceling a membership problem