Menu
YMCA Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

YMCA
reviews and complaints

www.ymca.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 349 Reviews

How responsive is YMCA's customer service?

39 Resolved
310 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
YMCA is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that YMCA has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for YMCA has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

YMCA reviews and complaints 349

Sort by:

Newest YMCA reviews and complaints

5:27 pm EDT

YMCA Reynoldsburg Ohio

The outdoor pool recently opened and my child was unable to swim because the lifeguards claim the pool was at capacity. After entering the pool’s splash pad I noticed under 50 people in and around the pool. Before coming to the pool I spoke with the front desk who said they wouldn’t even reach capacity. To conclude the in door pool was only open for laps and water walking. So my daughter and I left because she was sad and began to cry.

Desired outcome: More options available to kids during the summer and for our memberships

2:23 pm EDT

YMCA Saw the CEO of the Cambridge YMCA bully an employee

I have been a member of the YMCA for over 20 years and love attending my local YMCA in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Today in my Zumba gold class, I witnessed something that was exceedingly uncomfortable. The dance class space is being painted — last night's Zumba class was canceled but today's Zumba class was held. In the middle of the class, the CEO shows up with 2 YMCA workers and one of the painters and confronts the Zumba instructor (the class had been moved to another space). No signs were put up and the instructor said she had not been informed. The CEO does not address the class nor make eye contact but proceeded to scold the instructor and then the 2 other workers all scolded her and she broke into tears. This was workplace bullying at its best. One kept stammering accusations that he had informed her yesterday. So unprofessional and the CEO came across as unprofessional and bullying. It was probably all a misunderstanding but the CEO caused a scene and bullied a beloved instructor in front of the class and did not address the class but just confronted her and encouraged her workers (who happily did so) to do the same. Very unprofessional and makes the CEO look like a defensive and petty leader.

Desired outcome: Misunderstandings should be held privately -- please replace the CEO or have her take sensitivity and leadership classes. She comes across as petty, defensive, and negative encouraging workforce bullying and mobbing.

11:39 am EDT

YMCA Membership and camp fees

Hello,

I started a membership on 4/14/23 in which I was thinking of enrolling my child into camp! I completed the application but I didn’t want the membership to start until 6/1/23 I was charged immediately and it was fine because I said no biggie! I emailed and no response! I finally got a response to call the strafford once in which I did! I talked to an older lady there about canceling my membership and she took all my information and promised a call back! Never received a call back! Call again and they were busy and would call back. Fast forward I ended up going through a separation, I was charged again in May for a membership I immediately called and requested to cancel! Never received a call back again. Emailed and asked for the forms. Finally spoke with Shantelle got forms on 5/19 completed and was told I was outside of my 30 days so I could not cancel. I explained I never used the facility and did not plan to! Today I was charged for a camp $150! Today I’m VERY upset because I’ve cancelled my membership and now today I’ve been told it’s a different form for camp! If I tell you I don’t not plan to use the facility why not give me ALL forms to cancel everything? Im I’m middle of a move and separation and now I have to fill out more forms and then you’re telling me I have to pay for a camp my child won’t attend? Im very disappointed in the lack of communication! I talk to Steele creek branch because I don’t see any registered camps on my account and they provided the forms I need to cancel, well I talk to Strafford and the forms are different! I just complete both! It’s just too much and $300 in fees for a facility we have never even seen! Please can you assistance and at least refunding the $150?

Desired outcome: Refund of the $150

Read full review of YMCA and 1 comment
1 comment
Y
Y
Youzhong
Glen Allen, US
Jun 23, 2023 9:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am also complaining about the membership fee charged to me by the YMCA (YMCA of Great Richmond).

Their attitude to the customer is really bad.

J
9:35 pm EDT

YMCA Customer service

Bainbridge GA YMCA manager refused to accommodate me and my daughter once I was told that she could not use the equipment and was too old for the kids area. Manager yelled in my face and calling me a girl, which I took very offensively and racially. She refused to give me the number for corporate and when I asked for the desk clerk to just keep eyes on her while I workout the manager told me that was not their problem and that was my problem. I’ve been a member for over 5 years and pay a family plan and my child is not able to make use of the facility.

Desired outcome: Apology from manager and a discount on my bill since my kid has no use for facility.

R
10:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YMCA Charged two years for services not rendered

I am a disabled veteran that is a single mom of a 12 and 10 year old. I recently found out that the YMCA Richmond has been charging mw monthly for 2 years and when I requested a full refund they refused. I relocated from Richmond to Columbus, OH in June 2021 and prior to that cancelled my policy and they said whenever that is done they send an email stating that. I have cancelled a total of 3 times over the years and have NEVER received such an email. They do business verbally like today I was told my membership would be cancelled as of today but again have no written documentation of that. I signed my daughter up for an art class last year and paid the nonmember fee. The Nationwide Program for 99 percent of their locations state online that it only applies if you use your home facility 50 percent or greater which since I no longer live in Virginia does not give me access to the nicer facility here. I have paid for memberships at Rec Centers here but why would I if I was being charged for a YMCA one? They should send monthly statements to avoid this, The only reason I became aware of their charges is when I got 3 emails requesting another form of payment. My card declined because the one on file expired so I was issued a new one and they do not use the same account number when you get a new card. The account was my child support account and they could easily contact them and be told that I do not receive monthly statements just like the Y doesnt send them I did not use their service whatsoever since I moved here except the art class where I paid as a nonmember. Christian organization with a family mission statement...How so when they are not comfortable giving money back under these circumstances. All of my older children changed their gym memberships around June 2021 so why wouldn't I when I was moving to another state. I emailed them yesterday twice and did not get an email acknowleding receipt of those submissions. They want me to document but they do not...They say one thing verbally and write another in an email to me and on their website. Stay clear of this YMCA!

Desired outcome: A full refund I canceled everything everywhere before leaving VA not sure what happened on their end but I definitely have not entered a Y since June 2021. I have had NO contact with them.

Update by Reyna Howard
May 17, 2023 12:03 am EDT

They emailed me because my card on file declined. Mine expired so a new one was issued. I called right away to report I no longer am a Y member. They said where’s your proof? I said where are your emails you say you send following transactions. I have only one and that’s about a hold yet I have canceled 3 times and you aren’t able to send proof no more than I can about my cancellations. I don’t live in Virginia anymore because I moved 2 years ago. The only time I used a Y these past 2 years was for an art class and I paid the higher non member fee. I recently bought a rec center membership so my kids could play during spring break why would I do that if I had their membership. Their nationwide program isn’t described on their site but on 99% of the other ones it clearly states that members have Nationwide Access if they use their home facility 50% of the time. I moved so don’t have such and dip not meet that criteria yet they say otherwise. They said my membership was canceled as of today yet again no email documenting that. They won’t give me a full 2 year refund when there was no monthly statements sent. My credit card also does not send monthly statements, there was no renewal request or anything that would have made me aware that my membership was not canceled. The other two times I canceled I continued to get emails advertising stuff about the program offerings some companies just never take you off their email list so I thought nothing of it. I recently closed a bank account and have no email stating that and emails afterwards from the bank yet all my money was removed from their bank they I guess could charge me monthly fees for not having a balance but that hasn’t been the case. I have no idea why some companies say they must have something in writing from me but do not send things in writing to me. I canceled my service and moved out of state. I don’t know why there is no proof of this but they don’t have what they say they send out either which is a follow up email confirmation. They say they only have two cancellations on file and are not doing the right thing. I would think a family organization that says they are not profit and hold to Christian values as their mission would not want my money for NO services rendered and some sort of miscommunication. I want a full 2 year refund. I only authorize use of my credit card for services I am using I can’t afford to do otherwise. I do not even work I live off of disability.

E
11:20 am EDT

YMCA Membership issues

I went to the YMCA in Kokomo today to try to get a membership due to health concerns. They are telling me that because I live with someone which I am not married to who is not my family that the only way I can get a membership with help since I am on Medicaid and I have been applying for disability for 3 years and haven't worked is to get his information. This is none of their business because he is not my husband or relationship. That is discrimination and I think it is awful. I think this should be changed because it's not my fault that I cannot work and it is not his responsibility to put out his information to you guys in order for me to be able to get a membership to help with myself..

Desired outcome: I would like feedback please since I couldn't get a membership due to the issue of his income

N
10:23 am EDT

YMCA Bossy abusive staff

Staff or members were supposedly complaining about me and my kids sitting in the restroom charging our phones and relaxing since we don’t have our own home we found the downstairs to be more quieter so we stayed downstairs. The fat black ugly manager harassed us for two days about people complaining and they were lying saying my kids were running without shoes on ppl here at this gym are liars and bullies. I told him no problem and we’ll go upstairs and proceeded to walk away and he was blocking me like he guarding a football trying to stop me from using the gym plus this was my home gym and I won’t keep it when I get my apartment I will join LA fitness. Not a good experience and this is the first YMCA that has an issue with its members sitting in the restroom for peace and quiet. Staff too loud and ghetto and the kids upstairs are monsters. How can someone complain about me and my kids sitting in one bathroom quietly be a problem to the whole facility?! Rubbish ppl and to the people that complained screw you!

Then he tells me he would restrict my membership? For what? Cuz I’m not kissing your [censored] because I’m homeless and happy because we did nothing wrong and my kids which are teenagers are old enough according to Florida Statue to be left by themselves. Just ignorant and stupid ppl

T
4:22 pm EDT

YMCA Cancellation request

I was incredibly unimpressed with my experience with YMCA summer power registration. I was told that I requested on April 25th that 5 weeks of summer care that I was on the waitlist for as well as some being active were cancelled "per my request". I made no such request and now I only have 3 weeks of child care for the entire summer and am now scrambling to find child care. I was told to re-register for the days that were cancelled but now those dates are no longer available to even be waitlisted for. I don't what happened but someone cancelled my child's child care and I am very upset that I now have to deal with someone else's mistake. Attached are all of the dates that my child was active for that I no longer have. I have zero evidence of a cancellation request because I did not give one. I should be confirmed for 5 weeks and waitlisted for the rest. I have attached screenshots. I have cancelled nothing.

Desired outcome: I would like my child be added back on to the waitlist for the dates that were not yet confirmed

View 0 more photos
D
11:47 pm EDT

YMCA YRMC and false advertising

Yuma Regional is advertising how great their Doctors are. That is an untrue statement. Dr Soliman is part of your group and actually allowed a friend to die by not making sure his catheter was changed often even though he had solid red in the bag, he would just say come back in 6 weeks. Dr Soliman should not be allowed to practice on anyone.

Second: you have Todd Runyan as an Orthopedic Surgeon when in fact he is nothing but a sports med assistant. He performed surgery on my thumb and in doing so drilled through my wrist and broke it. Then put a pin in my thumb and didn’t even note that in my medical records, I was allergic to what ever the pin was made of and my thumb swelled very large which put me in the hospital. Runyan was called 3 different times to come to the hospital and pull the pin and he refused. I had to travel to Phoenix to a hand specialist and they had to reconstruct my wrist and fuse my thumb. My new Dr said Runyan shouldn’t be allowed doing surgery on anyone and should have his license revoked. I filed a complaint with the AMA and as usual, they did nothing.

Third: the last time I was very ill and went to your hospital I waited 13 hours, ending up walking out with no treatment. My neighbor waited 11 hours and ended up walking out and driving to Mexico for treatment. While you pushed through illegal aliens, ordered them hamburgers and coke when the border patrol brought them in. They paid nothing while I pay high prices for my medical insurance, then when you charge my insurance it looks like you double the price.

So I am here to tell you and anyone else that will listen if these two doctors are any indication you are all of a sudden great well that is a misrepresentation of YRMC.

Desired outcome: Get rid of bad doctors and assist paying customers before non paying

3:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YMCA Unfair loss of a fitness instructor

An aqua fitness instructor much loved by 2 Ys that he taught at was dismissed by a voice mail message. No meetings, no chance to talk it over, etc, after the 3rd Y which he was new at, called him in after some complaints about his behavior. This new class at 3rd Y never liked him or accepted him. They were used to another instructor and wanted this person gone from the beginning. A small group made waves, he knew they wanted him out, so when he was called into a meeting with the director, he just quit probably thinking he would be gone anyway. He is elderly and not aware of corporate rules, which are fairly new. He was dismissed from all Ys. He didn’t know he would be. He has a huge following and is much loved after. many years (30) with the Y. He is Very Much missed.

Desired outcome: This aqua fitness instructor returns to Meyers Lake and Snow YMCAs.

A
4:41 pm EDT

YMCA Child participation

My son was approved to swim at the hilltop location since we got our membership in March. He’s never had an issue. Has swam for months alone no issues. Today a lady refused to let my son swim EVEN though he’s been approved. This is redundant. The rude customer service I received is appalling. I pay for my children to have a place to go out of the streets and they pick and choose who to allow to do certain things! IT’s CLEAR discrimination. I will be contacting the state of ohio about this.

Desired outcome: My son not bothered to swim.

O
1:09 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YMCA Sanitation, health hazard to children

URGENT!

I do not know who I would reach out to pertaining what I am about to communicate. Tonight was my first night working the YMCA on Page blvd in St Louis Missouri, also known as the Bayer YMCA, I was just transferred from Mid County YMCA Brentwood St Louis Missouri. My shift was from 4:30m until 8:00 p.m. my assignment is child watch.

The manager was out of town so there were only workers there including myself which made three. I will not be naming any names.

I will communicate to you that the child watch room was appalling when it came to cleanliness and sanitation, the room was filthy! now grant it they recently opened back up after months maybe a year of being closed due to not enough staffing, but that is not an excuse for this place to have been this filthy!

The first thing that should have been done was a thorough deep clean. I saw mice droppings, dead roach, and maybe a spider, the floor was filthy and nasty, the toys were nasty and dirty, there were hardly any toys in the room for the children to play with, there were Legos, puzzles and some other odds and ends. The child watch room on Page Blvd in Saint Louis MO should have never been opened back up because it was not prepared properly, and still isn't.

I have never had a run in with the YMCA, I am on good terms with you all, I have been with the YMCA for years off and on. So this is not one of those emails of someone being angry and wanting to get back. I literally cannot sleep! I actually bring my son along with me to work in the child watch room, I did it at the other YMCA as well, it is encouraged and supported.

While we were in the child watch room tonight I did not want my son to touch anything and he was on the floor, I told him to get up off the floor because it was filthy, children play on the floor a lot they touch objects and furniture and then they put their hands in their mouths that is what children do. I will Not Go Back to work at that place if this situation is not fixed ASAP!

IF THIS SITUATION IS NOT FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I WILL REPORT THIS SITUATION TO THE SANITATION DEPARTMENT IN MISSOURI BECAUSE THIS IS PUTTING CHILDREN'S HEALTH IN JEOPARDY.

URGENT!

Desired outcome: ASAP, FIX IT!

S
11:00 am EDT

YMCA Indecent Nudity in Sauna/Steam-room

Friday 4/21/23 Hollywood,Fl facility

Ignores numerous complaints about nudity in the sauna & steam room … Specifically the women’s locker room. Some patrons are using using the amenities & making their own rules. The staff is aware of the problem & are not doing enough to stop this on going problem. BODILY fluids are left behind because these women are not sitting on or even carrying a towel to sit on. I’m a EXTREMELY uncomfortable with the way this on going situation is being handled. I didn’t not join the YMCA under those terms & disrespectful conditions.

Desired outcome: Remove member since she doesn’t respect the rules & continues to violate the policy

12:41 am EDT

YMCA Service.

Ever since I quit my employment with the YMCA of Kanawha Valley in West Virginia, I have felt discriminated against when I continue to take my children and go work out. I was a member months before I started working at the YMCA and I continued being a member after my resignation. The manager, Anne Abdul-Jalil, gives me hateful looks and stares at me when I am working out which makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I explained the reasons for my resignation, and stayed two weeks with no problems. I have tried being friendly with Anne since I continued going to the YMCA as a customer, but she appears to treat me with contempt and anger. I also feel she is turning some of the other employees against me, and doesn’t make me feel comfortable while I am a paying customer. I enjoy going to the YMCA and my children enjoy the daycare; working out and keeping myself healthy is an important part of my life. I would like for Ann, and the other employees to not make me feel as if I wronged them for quitting my employment, and treat me and my children as any other customer with a monthly membership. A lot of people have quit during my employment with the YMCA, and it seems as though I am the only one they hold contempt. Also, because of this I have noticed while my daughters are in the day care, the anger is also being taken out on them. Once, when I was finished with my workout, I saw Ann walking out of the daycare. I said hi to her, and she gave me a hateful look, and walked away. As soon as I went to pick up my children, the day care worker started talking bad about one of my daughters. The worker was angry with my daughter for not wanting to play with another child when my daughter already told her she did not want to play. I spoke with my daughter when we got home about the situation, and she told me the child kept following her around and my daughter wanted to play with her sister. I feel like if the child had a different parent, the staff wouldn’t be treating my children, or me this way. I love going to the YMCA and just want myself and my children to be treated like anyone else.

9:46 pm EDT

YMCA light bulbs are flickering all the time at Gym, Flushing branch.

YMCA Flushing branch NY. It opens at 6:30 AM. in April 2023. The light bulbs at the Gym are flickering and I could not concentrate on my working out and it also hurts my eyes.

It exits a few months and nobody fixes it. It is better to take out the flickering bulbs.

A little bit darker Gym is better than flickering lights Gym. Please fix the lights

at the gym.

6:07 pm EDT

YMCA Inappropriate customer service

04/02/23 - 3:20

I showed up at your facility with my 3 boys ages 10, 8, and 5 like I have for years now. I gave the old lady behind the desk my ID like I have everytime I have come to this establishment and she said she can't let me in the building because I am on the sex offender registry loud enough for my kids to hear it. So not only did I have to leave, I had to answer questions from my little boys that I should not have to answer at there ages.

I understand policies, but if that was always the policy then why have I been able to take them swimming at the Cottonwood YMCA for the last 4 years? I have been on the registry for the last 13 years. With out incident by the way. I have pages of court documents that prove I have been through therapy and can be around kids. I did not do anything to justify the ladies rudeness or for her to flat out say it in front of my children. I have rights to sue for discrimination and slander. There was no reason for her to treat me the way she did, and say that in front of my children. I want someone from the YMCA to contact me. We need a resolution or I will be filing a law suit. Please call me [protected]

Desired outcome: I would like to be able to take my kids swimming without discrimination.

12:04 pm EDT

YMCA Mistreatment of my children

'm writing this for immediate response ASAP

I sign up for a family membership around 6pm today, and not even 30 minutes after my children had two adults yelling at them and making them feel very uncomfortable and unsafe. The first man is the night manager I spoke with him and he apologized and realized they were new and did not know the rules to walking a certain direction on the track hr allowed them back so I went out to my car the next is a black lady about 6:30ish bent over in my son face pointing and yelling at him saying he could not sit there and he knew better my son tried to tell her they were new but she kept yelling and making faces at him making them not want to stay or come back. I DO NIT UNDERSTAND why am adult would show such behavior to minors at the YMCA facility it's UNACCEPTABLE I AM VERY UPSET I still haven't gotten a response from anyone in HR

E
9:27 am EDT

YMCA Pool use

It is the second time when in a Friday evening the pool staff falsely used lighting strike to close the pool for the day. this YMCA is right between two other at less than 5 mile distance and neither of the other two closed. I called both and they said they were tracking lighting the closest at 120 miles-so no need to close. I used two phone Apps that tracks lighting and both coincidentally showed the closest lighting at 120 miles. So no reason to close. These kids that manages the pool coincidentally did it right after completing their swimming lessons (which they get money from) and then closed the pool right at 6pm for a supposed lighting that never happened and said that they will close for the day. Last time happened on March 24th.

Desired outcome: To use an objective way (there are many systems and Apps that show where lighting is taking place) and consistent criteria to shut the pool down for weather. Not because they wanted to finish their duties and go home early.

H
12:52 pm EDT

YMCA facility

Very disappointed about this YMCA branch. First of I sign up the same day I cancel my membership- yes the experience there was that horrible. Mediocre quality, dirty locker rooms, poor hygiene, dirty facility, outdated equipment, people yelling, cursing and using foul language while you are working out. Not enough equipment. Crowded. Staff inconsiderate. Very little to none group exercise classes which are a joke. Do your research well, they are all about the $$$ and don’t care about their members. Anyway they charge me an activation fee and month fee for using this facility for 1 day only. I communicated with them and from what I gathered they want to eat up this money. I told them since I’m not coming back again I can pay for 1 day membership only- they seem they don’t want to hear about that. Absolutely unacceptable, disgusting the way they treat people. I was told I needed to wait- I understand the game they are playing is to make you wait longer/time waster so that they can take your money from the draft from the bank. FYI-I check with my bank the transaction didn’t go through, which means it can still be cancel. Also they claim to be Christian based- this is only for Show- unsure if that’s there business strategy to use religion to make money- definitely the fruit of the spirit is not present there! This YMCA branch should stop using religion to sell their services as they are a misleading and misinforming the community about who they are really about.

Desired outcome: Refund

10:38 pm EDT

YMCA Alliance Ohio YMCA hot tub. Repair needed soon

The hot tub has been down for over a year would be nice to

See it replaced or repaired which ever is most financially

Sound ...other wise I will go to better facility's in the chain ...

I enjoy everything there is available and some day's that would be relaxing...I'm just one person but concerned... blessing to you all and hope this can be looked at and taken care of...

Desired outcome: Fixed or replaced is my hope

YMCA In-depth Review

Overview:

The YMCA, also known as the Young Men's Christian Association, is a renowned organization with a strong mission and purpose. It has a rich history and background, and its services extend across various geographic locations.

Programs and Services:

The YMCA offers a diverse range of programs and services to cater to different needs. Their fitness and wellness programs are designed to promote a healthy lifestyle, while their youth development programs focus on nurturing the potential of young individuals. The organization also actively engages in community outreach initiatives and provides childcare and early learning programs. Additionally, they offer aquatics and sports programs to encourage physical activity and skill development.

Facilities and Amenities:

The YMCA boasts state-of-the-art facilities and amenities to support their programs. They have well-equipped gymnasiums and fitness centers, swimming pools and aquatic facilities, as well as sports fields and courts. Childcare and play areas are also available, along with meeting and event spaces for various purposes.

Membership Options:

The YMCA offers different membership tiers with a range of benefits. They have flexible pricing and payment plans to accommodate various budgets. Membership policies and restrictions are in place to ensure a positive experience for all members, and the organization values member feedback and satisfaction.

Staff and Instructors:

The YMCA takes pride in its qualified and experienced staff and instructors. They prioritize customer service and support, ensuring that members receive the assistance they need. The instructor-to-member ratio is carefully maintained to provide personalized attention, and staff training and development are given importance.

Community Impact:

The YMCA actively collaborates with partners and engages in volunteer opportunities to make a positive impact on the community. They are committed to social responsibility initiatives and offer scholarships and financial assistance to those in need.

Customer Experience:

The YMCA provides an online platform with a user-friendly interface for easy access to their services. The booking and reservation process is streamlined for convenience. Cleanliness and maintenance are prioritized, and safety and security measures are in place to ensure a secure environment for all.

Reviews and Testimonials:

Members have shared their positive reviews and ratings, highlighting their satisfaction with the YMCA's programs and services. Success stories and transformations are also celebrated, and feedback from parents and guardians further emphasizes the organization's impact. Community testimonials further validate the YMCA's positive reputation.

Accessibility and Inclusivity:

The YMCA strives to be accessible and inclusive. They provide accommodations for individuals with disabilities, promote language and cultural sensitivity, and prioritize gender and LGBTQ+ inclusivity. Age-friendly programs and services are also available to cater to different age groups.

Future Plans and Innovations:

The YMCA has exciting future plans, including expansion and renovation projects to enhance their facilities. They are also integrating technology to improve their services and exploring new program offerings. Sustainability initiatives are also on their agenda to contribute to a greener future.

Comparison to Competitors:

The YMCA stands out from its competitors through its unique differentiating factors. Its strengths lie in its diverse range of programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and commitment to community impact. While pricing may vary, the value for money is evident in the high member satisfaction rates.

Conclusion:

The YMCA is an exceptional organization that offers a wide range of programs and services to cater to diverse needs. With its strong mission, qualified staff, and commitment to community impact, it is highly recommended for individuals of all ages and backgrounds. The YMCA provides a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, making it a valuable choice for those seeking a holistic and fulfilling experience.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact YMCA customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 872-9622 +1 (312) 977-0031 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with YMCA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YMCA Customer Service. Initial YMCA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YMCA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YMCA. Discuss the issues you have had with YMCA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.