Bravofly / my flight was cancelled and I was not notified of it

1 United States

Hello,

I booked this plane ticket (Booking ID: [protected]) through BravoFly seven weeks before the flight date and only when I reached the airport in Iasi at 6am on October 27th did I find out that my flight was cancelled. I would have appreciated some sort of notification of the cancelled flight, ahead of time, but I had not received any notification. I would have made alternate flight arrangements, especially since I had had surgery and doctor's orders to not exert myself. I was forced to purchase another plane ticket (with a different company) to Rome, where I was to book my next flight. I reached Rome at 3pm and, because the Delta terminal was completely shut down, was not able to take an alternate route to my final destination. I ended up having to carry my bags around the different terminals of the airport and to book a hotel for the night of 27-28th of October. On October the 28th I had to pay a fee to be boarded onto the flight to my final destination, one day late.

I reached home and searched my email address again, to see of a notification regarding this cancelled flight, as it has caused me extensive physical discomfort and of course expenses. I am quite upset to see no email from BravoFly or Tarom regarding this cancellation. I am requesting a refund of the money I paid for this original ticket ($66), the price of the plane ticket I was forced to purchase to reach Rome ($288.71, confirmation email from Blue Air included below this message) and the hotel stay for the night of October 27th to 28th (197 Euros, receipt attached to this email).

Mara Maroney