BPgas gift cards

Beware buying gas gift cards!!! We were told the cards were previously activated. After checking the card numbers on-line, of course, the balance was zero and not only that, one was a 'used' card.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Montgomery, ALGift cards are always activated at the point of sale! We finally got our money back but it was time and effort and after registering a station complaint we still have not heard from the owner. I'm not sure if the attendant is running a scam or the station owner is behind this scheme, but my advice is don't buy gift cards at this station!

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 31, 2018

I gave a BP gift card to one of my husband's caregivers at Christmastime. I purchased it at Publix where it was supposedly activated at the time of purchase. To my dismay, she now tells me it shows a zero balance. Publix agrees, and tells me I must contact BP to get a new card or a refund. I have tried to contact BP at numbers I was given by Publix many times, and am repeatedly informed that call volume is so high that I must call at a different time. How embarrassing...and aggravating! Never buying a BP gift card again!