Bourbon burger / bad food
I have been eating at Carls Jr since i came back from Vietnam in 1973. I have found their restsuatnts to be generally ok but on average about 50/50% as far as food quality, service, restroom and prices are concerned. I have had several run in's with my two local Carls Jr resturants with poor quality food preperation and quality. I have complained several time via phone to Carls Jr without success and finally i just snapped today. I bought the Bourbon Burger and it was the worst burger I have ever seen, tried, tasted etc. I gave it to the manager and asked him if this looked remotely like the picture above the counter...he said no. I told him just to make me a Super Star (usually ok) and he turned away to talk to the Mexican...I mean Hispanic cook and told her in broken english to make another one. She just smiled and said si. I asked her if she knew what she was doing and could understand me and she said si.
Guess they have all taken over the fast food industry and Carls Jr and other dont care as long as they can make money on their box food.
I for one will not go back now to them or other fast food dumps now. I can cook my own faster and better and more healthy than they can and cooking on the grill brings the family together for some conversation and eats.
While on the road I just stop at deli's .
I wish i would have taken a picture of the crap burger, but the manager took it away so fast and threw it in the garbage.
More Bourbon burger Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service was terrible 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - ordered a couple burgers 2 lg fries and 2 large drinks
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer service/ unfriendly 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer service 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - super star