Bottom Line Books / no phone number
I ordered The Treasury of Health Secrets from Bottom Line Books. The books are very informative, But: here is my complaint. The bill does not have an email address or website. No phone number. I do not usually send payment by U.S.P.S. I do most all of my payments via on line banking or phone. I had to search a web yellow pages to find the information I needed. Once I found the phone number: by the way, it is [protected], I was able to call and reached a customer service associate, who was very helpful, and I was able to makde my payment in full. The CSA was very helpful and courteous. I received my confirmation number for the payment. I asked why there is no additional information on the billing statement. CSA replied, "I get that complaint often and have reported to the company but nothing has been done to change the billing information". This is unacceptable. I work for a company in Customer Service also. I understand the complaint process, my company (which services many states). Listens to what our customers say and make changes often to customer satisfaction. It isn't difficult to add the proper information on a bill or statement. Bottom Line is not a small company and I feel that they should make it as easy as possible for the customer to pay a bill, call for information and submits comments and/or complaints.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received