Complaints & Reviews

order# 2890460 — check never arrived

You claim to have sent 2 checks to my home address, and the last check to my work address; none of these arrived!

Dates sent: 12/24/2019
1/30/2020
3/9/2020

Can you send my money to me via Venmo app? Who else can I complain to ? This is ridiculous. Valore Books agreed to pay $32.37 for the textbook that I sent to them.

Jennifer Adams
2216 Downing Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120

payment not received

I was quoted on 10/3/19, I would receive 70.65 and once textbook received they indicated I only will receive 14.26 due to their error. I am unable to speak with anyone and they advised me nothing I can do because book has already been sold. I have asked to speak with a member management but no one has followed up with I am being told it takes 2 weeks to send to PayPal. I am annoyed with the lack of professionalism and their nonchalant responses. I will continuously send reviews on the poor service I received.

selling my book

I sold my book a month ago to valorebooks. After sending me a confirmation that they accepted the book. I still haven't received my money yet on my PayPal account. I emailed them and they have the worst customer service I have experienced ever. They keep telling me you will receive the money within 2-14 business days. And then wait another week. And now they don't response to my emails.
It's a scam don't sell your book there.

phishing scheme?

I was in the process of selling a book to them and was asked what method of payment I'd like, Paypal or check. I chose Paypal. I thought it odd that I would have to log into Paypal, not just provide my email. I did log-in then they asked for authorization to access my account information, like my birthdate, contacts, phone numbers, etc. At that point I canceled the transaction and logged into PayPal and changed my password. I think they are a fraudulent outfit.

ValoreBooks verified

sell back scam - accept text book and don't pay

Stay away from Valore Books. Sent a text book as a sell back only to receive an email saying they...

issues with placing orders

I have no idea what happened, but every time I ordered something I got a notification about its cancellation. I don't understand why.
Customer service doesn't explain it clearly, because it's a mystery to them too, probably. But I would like to finally place an order and I want you to look into this matter and tell me what was the reason for this mess. I think it's a system error, but you know better, certainly.

selling books

This company is horrible!! I sold my books to them, got a check in the mail, and today just got a bank statement that they sent me a bad check! I would NEVER suggest selling your books to these crooks!! They are lying, manipulating [censor]. I would never recommend this company to ANYONE. what a disappointment and let down.. don't fall for this scam trap people!

Buggy system

What a terrible system they have. I have seen lots of reviews regarding this issue and the website management did absolutely zero jobs to fix it.
So the problem is that their system has a limited list of cities and town, and if you live in a town that's out of the list, it means you will not get what you want. It will be even impossible to order it.
Of course, people will always find a way, but it's usually mean they just leave and find another vendor with wider options.
Be careful, ValoreBooks, you're losing customers = money.

sellback item/no payment

I sent in 2 books as sell back items and Valore Books has only paid me $12 for one of them. The other books was way more expensive and I have not gotten paid for that one at all. The status on my sellback order says that my book was received but is being processed (for 2+ months now). I will not be using Valore Books rental books service EVER again. I am also extremely pissed off that I cannot speak to anyone on the phone about this and have not gotten a response to any of my multiple emails! Is Valore Books stealing my book or what!??

Never again

These artists canceled my order because like they said my books were out of stock. It took them 2...

ValoreBooks verified

Wrong book! Worst customer service!!

"First of all, I have been using ValoreBooks since long time ago. However, I ordered an accounting textbook and they sent me a book "The art of Public Speaking". I sent a message to the original seller (Marketplace) through Valorebooks website and they didn't respond so I called Valorebooks and they said I should give them 2 business days to respond to me. 2 business days later, I called Valorebooks again and the customer representative told me "give them 2 more business days" and I told her I already sent a message two days ago. She kept saying "Give 2 more business days for them to respond. 2 business days later (4 calendar days including weekends) I still didn't get a response from Marketplace so I called Valorebooks again. The representative, like always, told me to wait 2 more business days and I waited 2 more business days and I called Valorebooks again, they, LIKE ALWAYS, told me to wait another 2 business days and I had had enough already with this **** and I started argue with the representative and representative finally connected me to valorebooks management so I can return this "Public Speaking" book that I never ordered. Although it seems like they are going to refund me, I had lost nearly 2 weeks and I couldn't study for the upcoming exam. The Problem with Valorebooks is that they don't properly train their customer representatives so all the customer representative people do is "PLEASE WAIT 2 BUSINESS DAYS" every single time. On top of that, ValoreBooks sends a "WRONG BOOK". I ordered an accounting (Auditing & Assurance) Textbook and I got a book "The art of Public Speaking", which is not even close to accounting. I'm not sure if they knowingly send wrong books but it would be in your best interest to keep away from this business. No matter what your situation/issue you might have with this company, the customer representative will always be likely to say "PLEASE WAIT 2 (MORE) BUSINESS DAYS". "

Horrible service and attitude

When I made my order I accidentally put an incorrect address. When I realized there was a mistakes I tried to fix it but wasn't able to do that. Then I contacted ValoreBooks customer care and told them about what happened and their rep said that it was already too late for changes. So in the end my order was sent to the wrong address because ValoreBooks refused to help me. Their rep was very rude and unfriendly, he literally said that was my fault. But things like that sometimes happen!! I'm absolutely disgusted with ValoreBooks!

Terrible experience

I have ordered a book from ValoreBooks which was necessary for my class. They gave me a tracking number but it was not working. Two weeks passed and nothing arrived so I contacted ValoreBooks customer service and asked about my book. They said that it was on its way and also provided me a new tracking link. When I opened it nothing happened and it said that tracking number was invalid. Then I emailed again and asked for my money back but they did not reply!

Return not found, with no refund

Ordered a book from Valorebooks for my nursing class, it took almost a full month for it to arrive. My class has already started and I was forced to drive into town and buy the same book from a book store. It was considerably more expensive. Once I received the Valorebook, I returned it the next day. I also putting tracking on my return. It was received 1/21/16 by an individual at 9:43 eastern time. My husband has emailed the company several times, with no responses. Today 2/4/16 we received an email that states my order was never received for return. I am very unhappy with the company. I was super excited when I found a decent priced book, now I know why!

• Mi
    michele davidson Apr 28, 2016

This happened to me, i ordered a book from Velore, it took over a month to arrive. They had mailed me the wrong book. I followed the return instructions online and sent it back via Fed-Ex . They stated that they never got my return. My package was never returned either. I never received reimbursement. I spent over 100$ I will NEVER order from this company again.

Horrible service

I ordered some books from ValoreBooks and accidentally ordered a book I didn't need. When I noticed hat I immediately contacted their customer support and asked them to cancel the purchase. They said that can cancel it, but they wont give any refunds. They said I can I'd have to wait for it to be delivered and then send it back to them. And only then they will think what to do with me. Their rep was very rude and unhelpful. Useless customer support, they do not respect their customers! And I was their customer for a long time but now I'm done with ValoreBooks.

• Jake Neifert   Feb 13, 2016

"ValoreBooks.com not only had a somewhat difficult to find textbook, but the price was great and they offered expedited shipping! It arrived on time and in exactly the condition expected."

Book Renewed still getting charged late fee

I am very frustrated with this company. I rented a book for my son for the first semester and then realized he needed it for the second semester. I renewed it well before the date it was due but I have been charged a late fee multiple times. I have called and talked with several people who tell me my problem has been escalated and that I will be called back. But no one has called me back and I just got charged another late fee. This is so frustrating.

Lied about shipment date

I contacted Valore books with regard to a book purchased from GreatBookPrices2(this is the name the...

Returning my textbook

I shipped my rental back to the "marketplace rentals" division of Valore books over 2 weeks ago and...

Highly unreliable service

Don't buy books from this company! Save your money and time. I ordered 2 books for my daughter and paid via PayPal. After few days I've started to worry. Two more days passed and I never received a confirmation email. I decided to wait a little bit more, and 5 days later contacted their customer service. It took them 3 days to respond. Their email was poorly written and said that everything is fine and my order is almost ready for shipping. Two weeks later I decided to call Valore, because there still was no email and books didn't arrive. The customer service agent was very nice and polite, I really enjoyed talking with him. He is a nice person, but very unhelpful. He told that he can contact Valore sellers and figure out what happened. 3 days later I received an e-mail telling me that I didn't make any order. Okay, if I didn't order anything where is my money? They told that they didn't get any money from me. So I went to the nearest bank. The bank clerk confirmed that I paid for something. I contacted Valore again, but they dropped my call. This is highly unreliable service, don't trust and don't buy!

Book never received

I never received an ordered book. After waiting the required time, I submitted a complaint to Valore notifying them of the situation. They checked into the matter and because I paid with PayPal, I received an immediate refund. Disappointed I didn't receive the book but happy with how the situation was resolved.

Worse Company to buy books from

Worst company I have done business with. I ordered a book last year that had a picture of the book I thought I was purchasing. Once I received there was a big international sticker on the top saying not intended for use in the U.S. I AM IN THE U.S. and I dont have the book I purchased and I am taking the loss of the book I can't use. I email them and they do nothing. I try this again and the same thing happened another international book I can't use. All together I am out over $100 dollars and "there is nothing that they can't do. If you want to throw money away then do business with ValoreBooks.com

• Ta
    Taoco Sep 04, 2015

Valore gets books from many different sources. They don't own a bookstore. I have rented books from them before, I have no problems. In fact, I can rent books cheaper from them than anywhere else. Where are they located, in what city and state? Look for the charge that they billed in your bank statement. Do you see a phone number there? Call that number. Good luck.

Bait and Switch

Purchased 7/24/2015

ValoreBooks.com advertised that they "ship fast" and we'd receive an email once our order shipped. The delivery date promised was a two week window. After waiting and waiting I contacted them for shipping details, which they wouldn't provide me. Instead they told me the shipment had been lost but had been shipped the day after I ordered. They did ask what I wanted to do about it and I asked to ship another book, which they did, that finally arrived more than 4 weeks after my order.

When the replacement arrived, I noticed that they ordered it from a 3rd party on Amazon and the book was obviously used where I had purchased a brand new book. Many emails and long waits for responses from Valore ensued. I asked simply for a reimbursement for the difference between the new book I paid for and the used they sent... which was $95 (it was a very expensive textbook). Instead they only would offer a $20 refund for my trouble and gave me a bunch of excuses as to why they couldn't fathom the right thing was just to refund me the difference. The customer service people were untruthful as well.

Never, never do business with these shysters!

• Ta
    Taoco Sep 04, 2015

If you think they ripped you off, file a complaint with their state attorney's office. Show what proof you have. Usually you can file your complaint online. Good luck

Not paid for book

ValoreBooks has, hands down, the best textbook sellback prices around. Perhaps they can afford to...

Valore books scam

VALORE BOOKS is by far the worst buyback companies I have ever dealt with. I am DISGUSTED! After...

Rejected textbook

This company may quote the highest prices for selling your textbooks online (which is easy for them to do since it is unlikely that as a seller you will receive even one penny of their quoted price) but the odds of them actually paying you for your textbooks are slim at best. I sent several textbooks to Valore in hopes of making enough money to cover my books for the next semester, and if I had been paid the amount I was quoted by Valore this would not have been a problem. A couple of the books I did not believe would pass the quality standards but I sent them anyway because I did not have any further use for them and I had only been quoted a dollar or two for each of them. Surprisingly they accepted and paid me for these books which had torn covers, stains, and missing pages, I was shocked. I had also sent several brand new, unused textbooks, which were still wrapped in plastic. My mother works in the library at another college and was able to supply me with the boxes and packing materials for shipping my textbooks to Valore. All of these brand new textbooks, many of them packed in the same box as the books I did not believe would be accepted, we're rejected. I was shocked when I learned that Valore had no intention of paying me for several hundred dollars worth of brand new textbooks and promptly called their customer service line. The person I spoke with claimed to not know the reason for my textbooks being rejected, he assured me that the company would ship my textbooks back to me after I questioned the business practices of the company and demanded their return. It has been close to five months and I have yet to receive any of my textbooks or payment for them from Valore. I will never buy or sell any textbooks with Valore in the future. This company is highly unethical in their business practices and should be investigated for fraud.

Deception with selling

On the company website they offer money for used textbooks. Once you submit you books you ship to...

Never received check for textbooks

Sold college textbooks (in excellent condition) back to Valore Books. They sent check ($1.02) for...

Never sent check

I am the seller who sold books back to Valore Books on January 9, 2017. I received a confirmation...

No Book No Money

I ordered two books from valorebooks.com. One book was delivered while the other book was not due...

textbook buyback program

I am a full time student and single parent. My child and I live on $600 per month, and every penny counts right now. This is the first and last time I will do business with these thieves!!! I sent my gently used text and they rejected it( reason unknown), and it was never stressed to me about their "recycling" books, in other words, they keep you're book. I could sell my book to another student at school for a few dollars, as we are raped on the prices of college textbooks to begin with, and this book was brand new!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE THEIVES!!!

• Va
    ValoreSucks Dec 30, 2013

Wish I had read all of the other negative reviews before renting from them. I had a similar situation with a rental that was barely used but they deemed it "unacceptable" to return without providing an actual reason why. If we've been charged full price for a textbook we should be recognized as the owners and be able to sell it ourselves to make some profit. Never again Valore, never again!

• Ia
    I am mad as....... Jan 16, 2014

HORRIBLE COMPANY ! STAY FAR AWAY...sent my books in for the "sell back" program. What a joke !! I never got paid ! I have called the company 3 times and still no response ! They keep telling me someone wil contact me and still nothing. What a crappy company ! I told the last man I spoke with that the website says they will have my order checked in within 7 days, he said "sorry, they is incorrect", why do you have it on your website . I asked for the corporate number but he said he was unable to provide it . I am going to keep searching until I find it ! I am not stopping until the I speak with someone who can tell me why they STOLE my books.

never recieved check for Accounting book sent over a month ago

I have sent my Accounting book called Horngren's Accounting THe financials for a buy back and...

Paid for Book that I Never Received

I ordered a book through this company and paid extra money for fast shipping. I never received the book, and yet the company still wishes to charge me for extended rental periods and ultimate pay to replace it. I have contacted customer service multiple times in order to try and resolve the issue, but the company seems uninterested in maintaining good customer relationships. I now have to change my debit account information, which is an enormous hassle. Do not rent or buy textbooks from Valore Books. There is no telling what will happen in the end.

• El
    ElleOrtez Sep 26, 2013

I have been ordering books from this company for a year with no issues. I guess someone new is in charge because they have managed to screw me over on all 3 of my orders. Before when I had nothing but simple questions they would email me back within 48 hours now, they are ignoring my emails!!! 1st complaint: I ordered a book over 2 months ago and never received it!! 2: I ordered a book and it showed up after 7 weeks in terrible condition 3. They charged me extended rental twice for a book I returned on time and they even agreed I returned it kn time based on the shipping date yet no refund. 4. I returned a rental and they charged me for the whole book as it was "damaged." How is it damaged? Can they provide a picture because I did not highlight mark or do anything to harm the pages or cover. It looked untouched! Now I have emailed them 20 times in the past 7 weeks and they have not responded until yesterday saying a rep will be contacting you... Really? Why couldn't you assist me and why has it been 24 hours with no one contacting me!? I am beyond irritated. This company is just a scam to take students money and I intend on filing a claim against them as well as getting them blacklisted from any military affiliation!

They received my books but have not sent me my payment or have not sent me a conformation email stating that theu received my book buyback order.

I sold a few textbooks to Valorebooks.com a few weeks ago, upon tracking package, I discovered that that package was delivered on May 29, 2013, I was have yet to get any conformation email that my books were received nor have I been able to contact this company, I have emailed Valorebooks.com three (3) times and still no reply, although they say that they will respond within 48 hours. All I get is a bunch of junk mail from this company asking me to sell my books, but no communication regarding my previous order and payment.

Rejected Item

My girlfriend sold a book online and shipped it VIA FedEx. The book was in LIKE-NEW condition and was rejected from the recipient due to water damage. From us shipping the book out to the recipient that damaged is due to the shipping company or the recipient/company is trying to scam us by claiming damage and not paying us. So we don't have the book AND don't have any money from the book. I don't know what this company or the recipient is trying to pull but there is website seems really sketchy.

• Ni
    Nickoli Oct 07, 2014

I order a book from Valore Books and I have not received the book. There is not contact number for customer service they have given me a bogus tracking number.

• Ha
    Hannah Pir Mar 01, 2015

They did the SAME thing to me! I sent in a book that was seriously brand new, they claimed "Water Damage" and still have not sent my book back and its been TWO MONTHS!! They are THEIVES. I've Told everyone I know, including my university to warn people of this website.

Refund for returned book

Order#1636542

I ordered a book from Valore and my class was cancelled. I promptly returned the book and have yet to receive my refund. I have left messages and emails, and no one has responded. I have used many rental book companies and by far this one is the worst. The customer service is awful. I NEED MY MONEY NOW!!! My next step will be to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and next I will contact the Attorney General's office on the fraudulent service that is going on. I will wait a few days to see what happens before I proceed. I will advise others who is having the same problem to do the same. "

• Ge
    GEProfileProblem Jan 28, 2012

We have had big problems with them, too. We returned a book in the same condition we rented it and they are now charging us for the book - and they are charging about five times what this used book is worth anyway...

Marisa Bonilla Sep 18, 2013

I am trying to return my book and the package it was shipped in has never been opened and I've emailed the seller and valore and nobody has answered me. I need my money. I don't know what else to do?

• Le
    Leah D Dec 18, 2013

I just want either my textbook or a check, I never agreed to "recycling" my textbk!

SCAM

This company completely scammed me out of my money. I returned a rented book that I did not use this semester and was sent an email to my SPAM folder that I did not notice till weeks later saying that the returned book was unacceptable due to water damage and they have CONVENIENTLY charged my stored credit card with an additional $122. They did not send me the book back which would have been another way of notifying me the condition was unacceptable bringing it to my attention they had charged my card $122..
I tried reaching their customer service representative that can only be reached through email because the number they have on file goes to voicemail everytime and they do not return your phone calls. I was replied to through email by a representative by the name Wolfgang who OFFERED to send me the book back. Now, I think that is something the company should do right away. Hence if I DID want the book back I could sell it to somebody else but now that they have waited so long, the semester has already started leaving there no students with need for this book until NEXT semester. As a student, I CAN'T have this. Students are charged, charged, and charged again for schooling, the last thing I need is a company claiming I returned a damaged book that I did not even use and have no way to prove that I did not cause the damage.
Who's to say this company isn't scamming us students out of our money and really damaging the books themselves so they can charge us and buy a new book for their company. OR who's to say the book really is damaged, they could be choosing random students to charge once a book gets to a certain used point just to buy a new one! ONE THING I AM CERTAIN, that book was returned in perfect condition and now... I am paying for it.

Textbook Rental

I have nothing but negative things to say about this company. Save your money and DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! With the two orders I have placed with them, they have managed to ship my book late, ship me the wrong book, lose my return rental, and charge my credit card with unnecessary or "mistaken" charges. When they shipped the wrong book, they promised: a full refund, a new book, and 5% off my next order. It took 12 days over the given "2-5 business days" and an angry email to get my refund to my account. I never received the new textbook. And they can keep their "5% off" because I will never be doing business with them again. I have yet to speak with an employee on the phone. After tracking down a phone number on google (there is not one listed on the website), I always get a recording to leave a message. No one ever calls back, they just send automated emails. Save your time, money, and STRESS and DO NOT SHOP HERE. By far the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with.

• Aa
    Aallshouse Sep 27, 2011

Hello Customer,

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that you experienced issues regarding your order. I am a supervisor at Valorebooks.com and would like the opportunity to speak with you. If you can please contact me at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at [email protected] and you can attention the email to Supervisor. Otherwise you can call Monday through Friday 619-822-2247.

Thanks again for your time!
    Valorebooks.com

VALORE FRAUD

How valorebooks.com made one people hospitalized and used his money.Valorebooks.com scam, fraud, complaints

Dear Everyone,
This is not a story, this is a real truth of my friend’s life.He was a seller on valorebooks.com.he sold many books and done good business on valorebooks.com.He met with an accident in which he had a serious head injury. He was in hospital for 1 year and when he came back he asked for his money from KEVIN of valorebooks.com who is the director of sales of valorebooks.com.he replied we have paid you .When he reminded them again and again then he said I will issue your checks in 2 weeks. Till today he hasn’t received any of the checks from valorebooks.com and he has to take near about 26000$ US $ .now he is in a deep crunch .he took a loan, he did business because he want to earn something for his treatment when he came back from hospital but again till now the last payment and new payment is not released from valorebooks.com
I john as his best friend and studied with him in NJIT and Rochester Business school needs help of every United states students and teachers, NGO’s. Please help my friend and tell and email valore books.com at [protected]@valorebooks.com to release his payment so that he can pay his loan of 50000$ which he take for his treatment.
He had a serious head injury and he has a clot in his head.
Is working on valorebooks is wrong ?
Why they ask sellers to come and sell if they can’t pay them?
Why BBB has given them declaration of a good website?
If you are a REAL US Citizen and want to help a hospitalized person please email the valorebooks.com and email to the CEO to release his payment. We a group of 50 friends will make a internet reviews on this valorebooks.com website and want all sellers to beware because they don’t transfer your payment by paypal, bank transfer.they only send checks with normal mail which they say that they have no trackings for them.
We john, mattew, riya, tony, jack, rocky, tom, shane, Johnson, steve will help him and go to valorebooks.com office and all big beau companies for help.
SO United States------come on-----United we stand divided we fall. As we helped our troops. Help this person------help humanity.

john_smith2011 Mar 18, 2011

Dear Everyone,
    I john as his best friend and studied with him in NJIT and Rochester Business school needs help of every United states students and teachers, NGO’s. Please help my friend and tell and email valore books.com at [email protected] to release his payment so that he can pay his loan of 50000$ which he take for his treatment.
    He had a serious head injury and he has a clot in his head.
    Is working on valorebooks is wrong ?
    Why they ask sellers to come and sell if they can’t pay them?
    Why BBB has given them declaration of a good website?

ValoreBooks verified

Beware, Valorebooks can eat your money and scams you

Beware, Valorebooks can eat your money and scams you.

I am seller on valorebooks.Com and had 5 accounts with them from 2009. They paused all my accounts and stopped my payments. After contacting 50 times they responded and hold my 15000$. I met with an accident was in hospital for 7 months in critical care unit and have no money and business to survive myself. I asked them for my money and they said we have already paid you.

But when I told them I will contact my lawyer then they made me the payment by checks for 9000$ and they sent all those checks to my earlier address because I moved to this address 8 months ago. I told them to send me the cheques at my new address but they refused and said we will not issue checks again. Go to your old address and find yourself.

Same situation happened with textbooksrus and ecampus but they paid me and responded me very fast to my new address. When I contacted director of selling he said this is how we work and these are our policies. This is a beware for all those sellers who are selling there books on valorebooks.They have no commitment of payments and don’t give tracking when they pay you by checks.

I will contact my lawyer now and send a legal notice to them because anyone can change his address, even buyers change address for their shipment. I sold on amazon, ebay and other big websites but this was the worse experience I has with valorebooks.Com

They use your money and only send you when you ask them 100 times.

Valorebooks.Com is fraud website for sellers.

fraud of 15000$

VALOREBOOKS CAN EAT YOUR MONEY!!!BEWARE!!!

I AM SELLER ON VALOREBOOKS.COM AND HAD 5 ACCOUNTS WITH THEM FROM 2009.THEY PAUSED ALL MY ACCOUNTS AND STOPPED MY PAYMENTS.AFTER CONTACTING 50 TIMES THEY RESPONDED AND HOLD MY 15000$.I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 7 MONTHS IN CRITCAL CARE UNIT AND HAVE NO MONEY AND BUSINESS TO SURVIVE MYSELF.I ASKED THEM FOR MY MONEY AND THEY SAID WE HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU.BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER THEN THEY MADE ME THE PAYMENT BY CHECKS FOR 9000$ AND THEY SENT ALL THOSE CHECKS TO MY EARLIER ADDRESS BECAUSE I MOVED TO THIS ADDRESS 8 MONTHS AGO.I TOLD THEM TO SEND ME THE CHEQUES AT MY NEW ADDRESS BUT THEY REFUSED AND SAID WE WILL NOT ISSUE CHECKS AGAIN .GO TO YOUR OLD ADDRESS AND FIND YOURSELF.

SAME SITUATION HAPPENED WITH TEXTBOOKSRUS AND ECAMPUS BUT THEY PAID ME AND RESPONDED ME VERY FAST TO MY NEW ADDRESS.WHEN I CONTACTED DIRECTOR OF SELLING HE SAID THIS IS HOW WE WORK AND THESE ARE OUR POLICIES.

THIS IS A BEWARE FOR ALL THOSE SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING THERE BOOKS ON VALOREBOOKS.THEY HAVE NO COMMITMENT OF PAYMENTS AND DON'T GIVE TRACKING WHEN THEY PAY YOU BY CHECKS.I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER NOW AND SEND A LEGAL NOTICE TO THEM BECAUSE ANYONE CAN CHANGE HIS ADDRESS, EVEN BUYERS CHANGE ADDRESS FOR THEIR SHIPMENT.I SOLD ON AMAZON, EBAY, AND OTHER BIG WEBSITES BUT THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAS WITH VALOREBOOKS.COM

THEY USE YOUR MONEY AND ONLY SEND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM 100 TIMES.

VALOREBOOKS.COM IS FRAUD WEBSITE FOR SELLERS.

• Va
    ValoreBooks1 Feb 16, 2011

Hello Ankit_Gulati,

We understand that you are working with our seller service department regarding any outstanding payments. Our seller service team reviews seller accounts carefully to be sure they will be able to uphold ValoreBooks.com standards. Please review the ValoreBooks.com seller policies here, http://www.valorebooks.com/CustomerService.Center.Subcategory.do?CategoryId=30.

Best Regards,

The Team at ValoreBooks.com

• Ci
    Cicin Apr 09, 2014

I have sold a book where I was supposed to receive $83.25 for. However, after waiting for some time for my check or some updates on the book status, I decided to email them (there is no number provided-I did research to get it). They replied that the book was rejected by the seller and that's it. No mention of weather or not will I get it back and when. I contact them again and asked when will the book be sent back to me. They said that it will take about 45 days (?). I emailed back few weeks later to see if the book is in transit yet. They gave me a tracking number that was mine (when valorebooks received my book) and I emailed again telling them this is the incorrect tracking number. A month later still no feedback on my status or if it was shipped. I am still waiting on their reply. I even called and the woman who answered said that she will send my request to a "higher" department that supervises these situations. Very shallow customer service...