Having problems with Bottom Line?

Bottom Line Customer Service Contacts

1800 678 5835 (Customer Service)
+1 800 274 5611 (Personal Subscription)
+1 800 289 0409 (Health Subscription)
+1 866 444 2086 (Payments)
3 Landmark Square Suite 201

Subscription Service Center
PO Box 422318, Palm Coast, FL 32142-6662

To Return a Book
1 Returns Way, Des Moines, IA 50982

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bottom Line Customer Service. Initial Bottom Line complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bottom Line above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bottom Line. Discuss the issues you have had with Bottom Line and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bottom Line Complaints & Reviews

Bottom Line Unsolicited bottom line yearbook 2021

Received a notice from Bottom Line today regarding the subject yearbook. It provided a toll free number individuals needed to call to cancel delivery of the yearbook. I spent a great amount of time on hold waiting for someone to answer (assuming someone actually would answer). Reasonable procedure would be to simply have an individual enter identifying information to a robotic operator to cancel mailing of the yearbook. I do not want to receive or preview the yearbook. I do not want it sent to me. I did not request to preview it and I will not return it if it's received. My email address is schroederj.[protected]@sbcglobal.net and I can be contacted there or at [protected].

Bottom Line Received book I didn't order

The Ultimate Women's Guide to Beating Disease and Living a Haappy Active Life 2021

Send a return label:

Mary Lou Weseli
    7454 Norma Jean Drive
    Indianapolis, IN 46259

I am going to the Better Business Bureau about this mess.

You've got to be kidding me, my message has to be 350 words in order for it to get the attention I am requesting. You guys are the lowest of the low!

Bottom Line Company will not send return label(s) for 2 books

Customer Service will not respond to request for return labels so two books may be returned.
      This has gone on for over 8 weeks and these books were not ordered! There are NO ORDER NUMBERS ON
      RECEIPT IN BOX!

Bottom Line Book delivered that was not requested.

'The Ultimate Women's Guide To Beating Disease' book was shipped to me without my permission or request. It arrived in a orange box marked "We know you're asking what the heck is in this orange box...Just take a free look ... We think you will like what you see!
        I do not want the book but I will not take time and money to return. I am disabled and must depend on others and will not 'ask' them to return an item I did not order.

If I receive a 'bill' for this item, it will not be paid.

So, if you want the book returned, send box and label that can be used for pickup at my home. Choice of shipper will be up to you but they must pickup.

Marilyn Talbert
        Account # [protected]
        Bottom Line Books
        USPS Tracking #[protected] 53
        Shipping date 3/2/2020
        Left at front door (which I seldom use) and found on 3/12/2020 when a neighbor came by.

Bottom Line BooksUnsolicited books/collection action notification

My father is blind and can't hear. Bottom Line Books repeatedly tell me they have spoke with my father and he ordered books/subscription (which is impossible!!! i.e. blind/deaf (The only number there is to call him is MY CELL!! which I have on me 99% of the time LOL). Now, for the past year, they continuously are sending collection letters re: books he/I have not received!!!

BEWARE of this company. They target elderly people - but I am not elderly and will be just as harassing to Bottom Line Books as they are to my blind/deaf father.

Bottom Line not getting what was told

I subscribed to bottom line health because the additional pamphlets was to have a cure for hemorroids. That was my only reason for subscribing. I never recieved the ad

Ditional pamphlets, nor could I find this cure in any of your literature. I amjust paying for your 2020 book, which doesn't say antjing on the subject either.

Elaine klisiewicz

[protected]@gmail.com

Bottom Line returned book to still being billed.

Book was returned to 1 Returns Way Des Moines IA 50982 via USPS Media Mail. Mailed on 28 Oct 2019. Tracking #9449010200830381185639 is applicable. Book was mailed to my spouse: Judith Samuels. She does not want the book and that is the reason for the return. She Does Not have a email address which is the reason I am providing this information. I respectfully ask your assistance in closing the account #[protected]. I have her full permission to ask for the account to be closed. Thank you for your assistance. My email: joe.[protected]@frontier.

Bottom Line bottom line health book

I returned the subject book a week ago for which I paid over $10.00 postage. Another book just arrived this week. What am I to do with it? Return it for another $10.00?

Another issue: I paid for my Bottom Line 2020 Yearbook on 11/21/2019, check #048808 in the amount of $51.94. I continue to get requests for payment.

Marty Josephs
                Acct. #7572787
                30 Kalamath St.
                Denver, CO 80023

Dec 02, 2019

BottomLine Books Inc — book returned and receiving payment notice.

Received book on Nov.2nd 2019 and returned it the next day and USPS indicated it received on 7th Nov. DES...

Bottom Line btom yearbook 2020

I received an invoice for this book which I did not order. I have no idea where the book was shipped to as I have moved and left my new mailing address with the post office months ago. They seem to take it upon themselves to ship this book out yearly. I have no intention of paying for this book. If I had received it I would have sent it back. Most of the information in their books I can get off of the internet.
                  They need to be held accountable for their unsavory practice of mailing books out, hoping the consumer doesn't remember ordering them.

Madeline Leigh

Jul 11, 2019

Bottom Line — bottom line books customer service manager

I've gotten 2 letters about me not paying for a book I ordered. The customer service manager said that they...

Jul 10, 2019

Bottom Line Books — bottom line year book

I received the Year Book that I did not order. Since I opened the box, I could not send it back. I had to...

Bottom Line books I did not even order

My elderly mother received a box of books - unsolicited by her - in the mail. Suddenly, she's been reported to a credit agency for non-payment of these books that she never ordered. Now I have to spend my time trying to unravel this scam. I think the credit agency is working in collusion with bottom line books to scare and scam people into paying for unsolicited / unrequested items, in this case, books.
                    Next stop: better business bureau

• Sh
                        Sherry718 Feb 26, 2020

I am dealing with the same thing! My father is blind and can't hear. They say they talked to him and he ordered them (which is impossible!!! e.g. blind/deaf and the only # available to call is mine LOL). Now, for the past year, they are sending collection letters re: books he/I have not received!!!

Bottom Line — books I did not even order

Apr 11, 2019

Bottomline Books — bl ultimate women's guide 2019

I have received the book ultimate womens guide 2019 and received the billing for it in the amount of...

Jan 27, 2019

Bottom Line — unordered items sent to me

Acct. [protected] Received BTOM Yearbook -2019 by postal mail 1/25/19 I did not order this item After...

Jan 12, 2019

Bottomline Books — I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.

This book came in a cardboard Box, which I never opened at all. I took it to my Post Office and they stamped...

Jan 05, 2019

Bottom Line Books — receiving books not ordered/payment requested

Received book not ordered which was sent back. They want check made out to: BottomLineBooks (no spacing...

Bottom Line Books — return address label was incorrectly printed

I ordered a book (Encyclopedia of Healing Foods), after receiving the book, I reviewed it and decided not to...

Bottom Line — bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order

In the summer I received a postcard in the mail asking me to reply by phone if I wanted a book, I called the...

Bottom Line — I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received

I received a bill from Border Line Books for a book entitled 'BTOM YEARBOOK 2019' on 12/01/2018 that I never...