Bosch / BSH Home Appliances / bosch 500 series-dishwasher
I purchased my first Bosch product on May 27, 2016 - It was a top of the line Dishwasher - total purchase $812.10. I figured why not spend alittle more on a "great" product instead of spending 400.00 on an average product.
After less than 2 yrs - (20 mos to be exact), the dishwasher stopped draining water - E-24. Today I am now being presented with a $167.00 repair bill. I do not think I should have to pay this repair! but, I have no choice if I want a dishwasher to work.
This is so disappointing. I thought I was avoiding things like this by purchasing your product. Not even 2 years of service without a repair and costly at that.
I take care of my appliances - I rinse my dishes, even thought it claims you do not need to, and it doesn't even get used on a daily basis - maybe ran every third day.
More Bosch / BSH Home Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Bosch - never buy bosch - bad products, horrible after sales service 
- Bosch Dishwasher - replacement control panel voluntary recall 
- Jack Bosch - general 
- Bosch Dishwasher Shu43c06uc - unable to repair 
- Bosch - dishwasher started on fire 
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - customer service bosch induction range broken
- Bosch - paid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch hob set - glass top
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch - cordless kettle styline 2400w - black & silver