Boost Mobile Telephone / crooks
Please include the following line in all replies. Tracking number: NT20070102_[protected] Hey Robert! Since Boost Mobile is a pre-paid pay as you go service, there is no need for you to cancel your account. You can keep using the account until you have used up your balance and then let the account Expire. It will automatically cancel 60 days later. OR You can stop using the phone and the account will expire the 90 days after the last Re-Boost, then it will automatically Cancel 60 days later. Either way, we will not be able to refund the balance on the account or transfer the money to someone else's account. Thanks! Boost Mobile Customer Care -----Original Message----- From: "Robert Page Haverty" Sent: Jan 2, 2007 10:35:45 PM PST To: Hello - your customer care represenitive did not help. They said they are keeping the money unless I buy another BOOST Phone. I would have bought a boost phone but none where available in Key West, Florida, nearest would be 139 miles away. That is beside the point - you owe me $13 - the amount that you where holding for me to use with your phone. I did not use your service and I want my money back. I sent the money in good faith to be used as phone charges Boost keeping the money is just plain stealing. You did not earn that money for services and I want it back now. I will be writing BETTER BUSINESS, Chamber, and Complaints. COM. You 24 hours to respond before I start writing...Lets not be crooks and do the right thing and send me my money.
More Boost Mobile Telephone Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - my daughter's phone was cut off!
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - phone service
- Boostmobile - pre owned iphone 6 not working and boost mobile not accepting for return
- Boost Mobile - mobile phone company