Boost Mobile / mobile phone company
A month ago, i added my line to my husband's current account with Boost Mobile. Everything was okay until about a week later my phone started to act up, such as dropping calls, not accessing certain apps, etc. On Monday, October 30, 2018 i went to make a complaint about an officer with Internal Affairs Group (IAG) i recorded the sergant speaking with me. Afterwards, i went to the Superior Court to file paperwork and within 2 minutes i was distracted my 2 phones got stolen. I know that the police were behind this. They thought that the video was in one of my phones but what they didnt know was that my husband had recorded it on his phone.
Anyways, i spoke with a Customer Care Representive and i reported to the Boost Mobile employee that my phone was stolen. I had a phone that was given to me, i mentioned to him and he told me that the phone was compatible with the boost service but the sim card wasnt so i got a sim card and i went to a retail store to connect it and they told me neither the sim or phone was compatible. Therefore what upsets me is that Boost Mobile hires liars to bring the hopes up of their clients to destroy them like garbage.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - I am complaining about every one of boost mobile's locations not being open
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - slow service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - $60 monthly plan. boost service.
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile